Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest fight in boxing (AJ vs Haye or Canelo vs GGG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest fight in boxing (AJ vs Haye or Canelo vs GGG)

What is the biggest fight that can be made in boxing currently or near future?

Excluding from the circus show that is Mayweather v McGregor.. Haye seems to believe a fight with him and AJ is the biggest fight on the planet currently. Its a HUGE domestic dust up.. but don't know about it being the biggest fight in the planet. What do you guys think?
    Canelo v GGG
    67.86%
    AJ v Wilder
    19.64%
    AJ v Haye
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by NahMean; 02-20-2017, 04:57 PM.

dont know how big bum squad is in america but if joshua beats wlad, joshua v wilder would be pretty huge and probably bigger worldwide than haye v joshua/ ALthough joshuas ranking is too high for wilder to fight him,we all know deontay wouldnt be interested. probably try and get the wawryzk fight rescheduled instead

Comment

Went with Gennady Golovkin vs. Saul Alvarez.

Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder at the minute isn't relevant because after that fight you still have Tyson Fury, Luis Ortiz and Joseph Parker out there needing to be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        dont know how big bum squad is in america but if joshua beats wlad, joshua v wilder would be pretty huge and probably bigger worldwide than haye v joshua/ ALthough joshuas ranking is too high for wilder to fight him,we all know deontay wouldnt be interested. probably try and get the wawryzk fight rescheduled instead
        If Wilder can fight/beat the winner of Parker/Hughie and get the WBO title.. AJ vs Wilder for the unified heavyweight title is HUGE. Being the unified heavyweight champ is the most sought after title in all sports, not just boxing. But knowing Wilder, he’ll just keep that belt hostage and strapped around his waist tight and fight Wawryzk.

Comment

I choose Joshua/Haye because I think it would sell over 1.5M UK PPV's

Comment

Thurman vs Garcia mutha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              I choose Joshua/Haye because I think it would sell over 1.5M UK PPV's
              AJ vs Haye does more than 1.5 IMO. Vlad vs AJ is expected to do 1.5 and the lead up to this fight has been all hugs and kisses.. seriously, I don't even think they should bother with Gloves are Off.

The way AJ and Vlad have been tugging each other off, it might as well be called an episode of Pants are Off.

Haye has a massive following in the UK and the build up to Haye v Josh won’t be a snooze fest like AJ/Vlad.. AJ v Haye is a Wembley fight and will do more PPV than AJ/Vlad but its still only a huge domestic fight. Wilder v AJ will be PPV in the UK and US and therefore a bigger fight all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Thurman vs Garcia mutha****a
                Thurman v Garcia is an awesome fight..buts it doesn't feel like its a massive event. Be interesting to see the numbers it does since its on free TV. I reckon it will do similar number to GGG v Jacobs.

Comment

Golovkin vs Canelo

Comment

Golovkin vs canelo is the biggest fight around....give it a year or so then it might be AJ VS WILDER....but not yet

Comment

Working...
                    X