No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Klitschko - Go Face To Face in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Klitschko - Go Face To Face in Germany

Joshua, Klitschko face to face in Germany - Britain's heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua's mouthwatering bout with legendary Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko for the IBF, IBO and WBA crowns will be attended by 90,000 spectators equalling the record for a British fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want a suit jacket and matching jogging bottoms!!

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      I want a suit jacket and matching jogging bottoms!!
      When you've got a gym session at 2'clock and a job interview at 5.

Comment

Wlad will beat Joshua

Comment

This is a great fight...Depending on wich Wladimir shows up. If he boxes off the back foot and gets the 1-2 going, it's a difficult fight for Joshua. If we get the same version who fought Fury then A.J. wins in devistating fashion.
          Moving forward, I want to see Wilder fight Parker after Washington and then a PPV for the undisputed HW Champion.
          Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Wlad will beat Joshua
            He better get some work rate happening then or the young guy will take it, Wlad is a lazy fighter he needs to really go for it .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              He better get some work rate happening then or the young guy will take it, Wlad is a lazy fighter he needs to really go for it .
              He showed he can be very busy in the Pulev, Lepai, 2nd Samuel Peter fights

Comment

two big stiff idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  He showed he can be very busy in the Pulev, Lepai, 2nd Samuel Peter fights
                  Pulev or lepai are not Joshua ....or another angle klitchkos was not 41.....0r another angle joshua would knock out pulev lepai or peters one after the other.....be prepared to eat humble pie son

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Pulev or lepai are not Joshua ....or another angle klitchkos was not 41.....0r another angle joshua would knock out pulev lepai or peters one after the other.....be prepared to eat humble pie son
                    I'm with this guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X