Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: After I Beat Parker, He'll Probably Win Another Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Hugie Fury, i believe he will rise to another level against Parker. Don't be surprised if he boxes his ears off for a convincing unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      He didnt look too clever versus Kassi, right before the cut he looked like he was ready to start blubbing for a way out then the cut happened and they miraculously went to the cards to save his ass.
      I agree with that, although he was struggling with health issues at the time too.

I think Hughie could be a very good fighter. This fight will give us a true indication of where he's at i guess, especially now he has those health issues under control.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        I agree with that, although he was struggling with health issues at the time too.

I think Hughie could be a very good fighter. This fight will give us a true indication of where he's at i guess, especially now he has those health issues under control.
        Or he simply was fighting without PED's.

Comment

Or he simply was fighting without PED's.

Good point tbf
          He really did show all the classic ''withdrawal symptoms'' if you will.

Comment

Hughie is such a sweet lad, but Parker is going to beat him pretty soundly.

Comment

Its good to see Hughie Fury growing in confidence! that's the one thing i have always picked up on his persona? he seemed quite vulnerable under the surface as a person! I think he has the ability out box Jospeh Parker! Parker's movement and agility seems quite average! and for a 6"3 heavyweight this is not very wise!

The one weakness Hughie Fury seems to have is below par punching power! i am not sure what it is about the Fury's...........for the share size of them, they seem to lack super-heavyweight power!
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-11-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Hughie Fury is the Bobby Pacquiao of the Fury family. Joseph Parker via Ko.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Good point tbf
                  He really did show all the classic ''withdrawal symptoms'' if you will.
                  It that dude comes out without acne for his first fight in a year many suspect one in which he served a ban, without the acne I'm calling bull shyt man, Karl Pilkington himself.

Comment

Cut the guy sme slack, how else is a guy from his background gonna earn any money other than being punched in the face.
                    Robbing sheds and scrap metal usually

Oh and I forgot the classic "tree sergeon"

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Robbing sheds and scrap metal usually

Oh and I forgot the classic "tree sergeon"
                      Stealing tradesmens tools out of their vans too, oh and tarmacking drive ways. Sorry I forgot, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X