Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is at 154, GGG is at 160 - It Will Happen in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is at 154, GGG is at 160 - It Will Happen in 2017

SAUL CANELO' ALVAREZ is the daredevil outside of the ring who is also a thrill seeker inside it. Stopping the adrenaline junkie is the challenge facing Liverpool's Liam Smith tomorrow when he puts his WBO light-middleweight title on the line against the fearless Mexican.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whenever I see that Oscar says the fight is gonna happen, I think that he got dressed up as his alter ego and made this statement as the woman he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
      Whenever I see that Oscar says the fight is gonna happen, I think that he got dressed up as his alter ego and made this statement as the woman he really is.
      does that mean you would **** him if he let you?

Comment

Fishnets is feeling the heat...

Comment

Now that they admit this, will boxing scene finally strip this fraud of a lineal champ crold1?

Comment

Oscar, just don't ask for a 156 CW or something, please. A zombie Golovkin is not what people want to see. Canelo outweights him already, let it be a 160. I hope Golovkin doesn't take this fight at a CW since it would not be fair. Move on Gennady...

Comment

"It's going to happen", "It's going to happen", "It's going to happen",

really, We still are waiting.

Comment

I agree, so sad that ggg was willing to face GGG at a catchweight like he was willing to face rosado at a catchweight, or else it could have been GGG getting that ass whooped in their instead of poor liam smith.
                Source
                http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-not-ounce-160

Comment

absolutely.....unless dj pulls off the upset.

Comment

They didn't have a problem with the weight vs khan

Comment

Working...
                    X