No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    they're gonna offer russ an extension, and he's going to refuse it. they're going to end up trading him. i don't know if a team like boston would without assurances, but they sure do have the assets. i don't know that la trades Ingram and Deangelo without assurances either.
    Phoenix is more likely. They have a plethora of young talent and they haven't shied away from taking risks. They traded pieces in hopes of acquiring Aldridge and failed. But they aren't afraid to take risks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Phoenix is more likely. They have a plethora of young talent and they haven't shied away from taking risks. They traded pieces in hopes of acquiring Aldridge and failed. But they aren't afraid to take risks.
        he's not going to commit to playing with the suns. they're not anywhere near a championship contender, L.A. isn't either(and boston would be if they can maintain their core intact) but at least he's from there, and eh's got all this other hollywood **** he wants to do..

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          he's not going to commit to playing with the suns. they're not anywhere near a championship contender, L.A. isn't either(and boston would be if they can maintain their core intact) but at least he's from there, and eh's got all this other hollywood **** he wants to do..
          That's not the point. The suns might not care if he makes a commitment to them. Pretty much if he hits the open market, he's joining the Spurs

Comment

• what a bitch move by Durant, i lost my respect to him

what a beta cuck

Comment

• I still cant believe this niiiiggggaa signed with the Warriors. Im still in shock. They literally had them beat, blew it, now he joins them? Its behind a biiiioitch move at this point. Durant will never live this down unless he pulls a Lebron, goes back to OKC and wins which he wont.

Its even worse then Lebron and i had so much respect for him. Lebron joined 2 all stars but the rest of the squad was meh.

Durant is joining THREE all stars and all 4 of them are top 5 at there position. Its not even fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                I still cant believe this niiiiggggaa signed with the Warriors. Im still in shock. They literally had them beat, blew it, now he joins them? Its behind a biiiioitch move at this point. Durant will never live this down unless he pulls a Lebron, goes back to OKC and wins which he wont.

Its even worse then Lebron and i had so much respect for him. Lebron joined 2 all stars but the rest of the squad was meh.

Durant is joining THREE all stars and all 4 of them are top 5 at there position. Its not even fair.
                Bron joined a 47 win team. KD joined a 73 win team. Wade is flying to cleveland to combat this bull****. Cavs repeat, Westbrook goes to the Spurs next year, and then the Spurs take back the west and KD Is left saying Why.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Bron joined a 47 win team. KD joined a 73 win team. Wade is flying to cleveland to combat this bull****. Cavs repeat, Westbrook goes to the Spurs next year, and then the Spurs take back the west and KD Is left saying Why.

This would be amazing. Durant should not be rewarded for being a ***** ass *****

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    This would be amazing. Durant should not be rewarded for being a ***** ass *****
                    Westbrook must choose the Spurs for this to happen.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X