Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just exactly how dangerous is it to live in Argentina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an American ex-pat in Europe and I can echo what some of the earlier posters have said. Violence in America tends to be concentrated in certain areas. Maybe that will change in the future...there are certainly some people who want riots/criminality to be the norm and be unpunished by the law.

Europe is becoming more and more chaotic and violent though. It's a wonder how such a safe and beautiful place could change so quickly.

A million young, angry, desperate men coming into this country in 2015. People are scared. Sales of pepper spray have increased 600% but nobody can talk about it.

Anyways this is getting political, but I'm sure there's been a similar increase in boxing gym memberships. People need to be able to protect themselves with their hands when weapons are illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Lol that happens in every city in the world. That's also not a affluent area is it? Reading comprehension on here isn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        rofl. This video is an interpretation of how Khantards get bodied every day on NSB.

That dude was BOX-OFFICE and the two guys jacking him are me and punchr.
        Last edited by LoadedWraps; 02-04-2016, 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          I think it's more dangerous than the US. I live in Argentina but I've been to NY and I've seen people leaving their cars in front of home all night. Here it's not so safe to do that. Still, it depends on the Province/City you're in.
          lol wtf, yeah Argentina doesn't sound safe at all

We are getting used to protect ourselves closing our houses all the time, not going out too much at night, etc.

The previous gov didn't do much for security. The former president even said once about the robbers something like "they took the wrong path" like they were good people that made mistakes. They didn't want to enforce the rules at all. Now we pay the consecuences. A new gov is now and they say they'll do something about it but I'm not sure.
          Crazy attitude, but there are plenty in America who use the same justification/excuse.

Originally posted by Publius View Post
          I'm an American ex-pat in Europe and I can echo what some of the earlier posters have said. Violence in America tends to be concentrated in certain areas. Maybe that will change in the future...there are certainly some people who want riots/criminality to be the norm and be unpunished by the law.

Europe is becoming more and more chaotic and violent though. It's a wonder how such a safe and beautiful place could change so quickly.

A million young, angry, desperate men coming into this country in 2015. People are scared. Sales of pepper spray have increased 600% but nobody can talk about it.

Anyways this is getting political, but I'm sure there's been a similar increase in boxing gym memberships. People need to be able to protect themselves with their hands when weapons are illegal.
          You in Germany? because people talk about it in the UK.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 02-05-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Personally I'd be more worried about those "black widows" who spike your drink with Scopolamine, (aka Burundanga) and then take you to your hotel room to rob you. The side effects of that drug is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Many gated communities but definitely better off than the rest of central and south America. There's a reason Argentina is better off but dare I say it? Just put two and two together.
              Because of El Chino?

He does have that effect on countries.

Comment

i live in a humble neighborhood, not rich but not poor, and every house has it's doors and windows barred. is a common thing, then you have poor neighborhood, like every other country in the world. we call them "villas" or emergency neighborhoods. there is an interview that maradona did to tyson on his show back in 2005. mike visited maradona's hood, called villa fiorito, tyson said it was very similar to where he grew.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  The most violent place on earth currently is Venezuela.

I know a little about violence seeing that I grew up in Matamoros, MX.
                  ahahhahaha, it is not.
                  It is Honduras actually.
                  Not Venezuela like fox news tend you to believe.

Comment

what i don't understand is that each night in the different NYC burrows i watch at least 5 to ten people who died by a bullet , knife, etc, yet it never goes past the news.

Can someone explain this to me?

Comment

I feel safer in Argentina, and South America, than I do when I visit Juarez or TJ.

I was cuffed and beaten in Mexico, La Frontera, by police. But never in South America.

Ay Dios Mio!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X