Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is pacquiao the greatest southpaw of all time??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    how dare you put him against two black men are you racist?
    there is no way i'm racist i have brown colored skin, whities and ch1nks are just scared that's all
    Last edited by betmen; 12-11-2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

who is the dish in your avi?
      Sage northcutt next ufc cash cow

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        he's remind me of dustin from america's next top model, love the smile

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          excuse zone?? i dont think he gave us ridiculous excuses for that lose. pac and roach give marquez full credit for the K.O
          But PAC kept privately saying it was a lucky punch. It wasn't a lucky punch.
          But publicly he gave Marquez credit! Tight socks is a legit issue!

Comment

Wow 55% of people here said yes to this? That shows you how dismal the lack of boxing knowledge is on this site (or just how many teenagers/20 somethings are on it).

Comment

Not higher than Whitaker.

Comment

Whitaker was a better overall fighter than Pac and if they could have fought from 135-154 Pernell wins.....Manny was exciting because of his style and he overcame wars.....Sweet pea was so good he made it look easy up until his mid 30s......Sweet Pea for me

Comment

There is absolutely no way Pacquiao was greater than Hagler. End.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    Wow 55% of people here said yes to this? That shows you how dismal the lack of boxing knowledge is on this site (or just how many teenagers/20 somethings are on it).
                    they don't know any great southpaw fighters outside of Manny.

Flash Elorde should be really high considering his long reign at 130 and he beat Sandy Saddler who is arguably top 25 all time and the most prolific puncher of the featherweight division.

Freddie Miller fought as a featherweight in the 1920s and '30s. he compiled an obscene record of 210-32-8. He won the featherweight title and defended it successfully 12 times.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      he looks retarted, I can see him getting knocked out after facing a decent opposition

Comment

Working...
                      X