No announcement yet.

busted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busted

wasn't sure if i should put this in this thread or the story thread but this is a true story so i fugured id put it here. there is this park down the road with a good cruising toilet that i always go to for sucking and ****ing. went down there this morning at 7am, found a guy, went in with him to the cubicle, started getting it on. there is no lock on the door cause it's just a seedy public toilet and has been ****ed up with vandalism and stuff but usually you can just close the door and nobody will bother you. mostly the only other people who go to that toilet are guys wanting **** too, especially at that time of the morning. so anyway i was standing up facing the wall while this guy was kneeling down behind me with his face up in my ****ter when the door swung open! some guy barged on in and got the shock of his life when he saw us. or i imagine he did at least - he shut the door real quickly so i didn't see his actual reaction. we finished up ahead of schedule cause we didn't want this guy to call the cops or something. when we got out he was long gone. guess he'd seen enough. we laughed and headed up into the bushes where he finished eating and ****ing my ass. he had a big thick **** and blasted a nice creamy load up my hole. after he left i waited around and another guy ****ed my ass using the first guys load as lube.

a pretty fun day overall.

any similar stories?

wasn't sure if i should put this in this thread or the story thread but this is a true story so i fugured id put it here. there is this park down the road with a good cruising toilet that i always go to for sucking and ****ing. went down there this morning at 7am, found a guy, went in with him to the cubicle, started getting it on. there is no lock on the door cause it's just a seedy public toilet and has been ****ed up with vandalism and stuff but usually you can just close the door and nobody will bother you. mostly the only other people who go to that toilet are guys wanting **** too, especially at that time of the morning. so anyway i was standing up facing the wall while this guy was kneeling down behind me with his face up in my ****ter when the door swung open! some guy barged on in and got the shock of his life when he saw us. or i imagine he did at least - he shut the door real quickly so i didn't see his actual reaction. we finished up ahead of schedule cause we didn't want this guy to call the cops or something. when we got out he was long gone. guess he'd seen enough. we laughed and headed up into the bushes where he finished eating and ****ing my ass. he had a big thick **** and blasted a nice creamy load up my hole. after he left i waited around and another guy ****ed my ass using the first guys load as lube.

a pretty fun day overall.

any similar stories?

Comment

You can now officially change your name from yesmenonno to yesme****

Congrats!

Comment

Looks like Djemz has returned and finally admitted to his ****sexuality. Good for you, that took guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Looks like Djemz has returned and finally admitted to his ****sexuality. Good for you, that took guts.
          you're the douche who can't spell his own name. that's gotta be one of the best fails on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by yesmenonno View Post
            you're the douche who can't spell his own name. that's gotta be one of the best fails on the internet.
            You're a 98 pound little tranny **** who tells everyone about it on a boxing forum. Seems like quite a failure to me.

Comment

still getting more **** up my hole that you *****. and i'm 140 pounds ds.

Comment

Working...
              X