No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Gambles Career Recovery, Again, With Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    AUDLEY Harrison will have one last throw of the dice – in the competition which saved him from the boxing scrapheap.

The 41-year-old Londoner will line-up in the ‘Prizefighter International Heavyweights III’ event at York Hall in Bethnal Green on February 23.

Harrison won Prizefighter in October 2009 and credits that victory with putting him on the path to a world title tilt when his career had looked to be in ruins. [Click Here To Read More]
    its a waste of a slot for an up and coming fighter or even just a journeyman professional who will ACTUALLY turn up and try! what gets me is that since he tends to fall over when the first punch lands - he clearly hasnt taken that much punishment over his career so its hard to understand why his brain is so scrambled!

Comment

I know evrybody is taking the Mick out of Fraudly I can't blame them really it is so sad for him this has happened to his career- thinking about it the worst thing that Audley could of done was win the Gold medal at the Olympics, so much was expected of him probably surrounded by people tell him his the greatest will achieve as much as Lennox or more and it seems that this is still staying with him and now haunting him, the voice inside his head never let him rest and I feel today that our current olympics will be under the same pressure because of their exposure in the media - if you ar'nt guided by the right people you could up in a mess like Audley I just hope his made alot of money from this otherwise all in vain but I guess not because he is still trying, you can't tell me is doing this for any other reason than money

Comment

First PF, then the World!

Comment

he challenged (albeit undeservedly) for a world title. what's the point in just keeping on going for these smaller prizes at his age? unless he's in need of money. yeah, that must be it. but i wish he'd retire, for his sake and for everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
            its a waste of a slot for an up and coming fighter or even just a journeyman professional who will ACTUALLY turn up and try! what gets me is that since he tends to fall over when the first punch lands - he clearly hasnt taken that much punishment over his career so its hard to understand why his brain is so scrambled!
            You realise he's won this before, right?

Come on A-Force. UNDISPUTED IN 2014

Comment

yoh adrian! NAHHHH! no glory here.
              ONE WORD, ****.

Comment

Working...
              X