No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Vows To Take Marcos Maidana To War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez Vows To Take Marcos Maidana To War

Angel "Archangel" Martinez has promised to get revenge for a February TKO loss to Lucas Matthysse, as he returns to Argentina for the second time this year when he faces Marcos "El Chino" Maidana on Wednesday December 12th at the mythical Luna Park Stadium in Buenos Aires. Martinez, who has 13 wins (9 of them by KO) 3 losses and 1 draw, is looking to snap a two-fight losing streak.

[Click Here To Read More]

another journeyman for maidana huh?

i'm gunna laff when he gets owned by another top contender like devon did his ass

Comment

Nothing wrong with a stay busy fight. Need a few more fights with Garcia to fine tune his boxing. WAR CHINO!

Comment

War Chino!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Nothing wrong with a stay busy fight. Need a few more fights with Garcia to fine tune his brawling WAR CHINO!
          fixed for you

Comment

Maidana is no joke...Alexander had his number but he looked like a different fighter against Soto-karass...head movement and all which havent been impressive before....

Comment

I like to get in the ring in Argentina. And especially if [the ring is inside] Luna Park, "said Maidana.
              next fight should be inside a circuss tent. they'd just need to find another clown. one is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Nothing wrong with a stay busy fight.
                I agree, but you guys that say this stuff need to stop acting like he's a top guy when he struggles in tune up fights.

Comment

Maidana will get the KO in the middle rounds. Hopefully he gets a big fight in the early half of 2013 after 2 fights with journeymen.

Comment

Get Maidana into a gym with Freddie Roach or any offensive minded fighter..I say Roach because the fact is Maidana's defense isn't going to get dramatically better at this stage of his career so lets focus on accuracy. If Maidana didn't spend so much energy trying to hit homeruns non-stop run a top, mid, top combo pattern, jump in jump out, repeat..man listen..the kid can punch like a mule, I truly enjoy his brawls.

Comment

Working...
                    X