Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The further deterioration of Max Kellerman as a professional broadcaster...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    The De La Hoya incident came during his fight with Pernell Whitaker. When De la Hoya entered the ring to Mariachi music, Merchant stated that while he loved Mariachi music, he felt that it "stunk" in this particular situation. Merchant would later apologize on the air after De La Hoya tried to have him removed from HBO.

Wow!!! So racist!!!
    Yeah, he brings things up that he feels are false. He thought that Oscar was playing up the mexican side for the media and thought it rang false and he brought it up, as he does for anything.

It's not racist Big Dunn. Stop being a such a girl.

Comment

"What's even more remarkable than Guerrero winning this fight is that he started at 126 and he's walking though everything Berto throws at him. That just doesn't happen."

Why don't you just accuse him of being on PED's Max? Which is funny because there was only one proven drug cheat in the ring that night.

And what's with that thing on his lip? Did somebody squat a fly on it or something?

Comment

Usually Im OK with Kellerman, but that fight last weekend brought me over the edge. Then the post fight interview made me go into a murderous rage.

Now I have zero respect for him.

Comment

Pretty much the whole HBO team are a bunch of nuthugging ****.

**** ' em.

Comment

lol I don't mind him. So sometimes it sounds like he's being biased, it's unfortunate, but those that thought the hbo telecast was bad last Saturday night must've not caught the boxnation stream I was watching from.

Comment

I
              can tolerate Max but he isn't great. Honestly, I am tired of Larry taking such a hard stance against the outspoken black fighters when they are dominanating like tyson, roy, and floyd. That is getting old.
              Here's my post. I never used the word racism or racist to describe Merchant.

Comment

Keller**** made a rap album?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Keller**** made a rap album?
                  Yeah, even tennis star Andy Murray had a better rap song.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    well everyone knows I am a mayweather fan but that has nothing to do with the post. Larry has always taken umbrage with outspoken black fighters. Read his work and listen to his commentary. I am tired of that. If you don't agree cool.
                    the race card guy, lol, big dunns the name, lol, blames everything on race

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I

Here's my post. I never used the word racism or racist to describe Merchant.
                      stop being a sensitive race card poster homie, lol, you sound like adrien broner or your hero floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X