Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this girl from my gym ask me to come to her house and help her move furniture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Are you guys blind? These feet are hot. They're so freaking soft and delicious.

How do we know?

Comment

stop cheating on your wife, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        stop cheating on your wife, man.
        It's in my haitian blood to cheat. I hate doing it but I just lose control.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          It's in my haitian blood to cheat. I hate doing it but I just lose control.
          naw man, that's a cop-out. Jamaicans say that bull **** too. we have choices...besides, let your wife find out and you'll lose your ass and your comfortable life.

Is it worth it having to move back to Bed-Stuy?

Comment

Ill bet u licked them after she worked out and before she washed them. And Ill bet you specifically requested that she didnt wash them.

Comment

HAHAHAHA. NICE ONE TRIG. ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE. NOTHING WRONG WITH FETISM. i hope she doesnt look that bad though

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                HAHAHAHA. NICE ONE TRIG. ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE. NOTHING WRONG WITH FETISM. i hope she doesnt look that bad though
                how would you girl like it if you were off sucking some other broads big toe??

Comment

What would your wife say

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    naw man, that's a cop-out. Jamaicans say that bull **** too. we have choices...besides, let your wife find out and you'll lose your ass and your comfortable life.

Is it worth it having to move back to Bed-Stuy?
                    You're right. I always feel guilty. I'm such a weak man when it comes to woman. Its like a disease.

Comment

Your wife could easily link your youtube vids and this account and your threads.

Luckily for you this isnt 4chan.

Comment

Working...
                      X