Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] "JMM is the only challenge for Adrien Broner @ 135lbs" claims Jeff Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] "JMM is the only challenge for Adrien Broner @ 135lbs" claims Jeff Mayweather

Chris Robinson catches up with trainer Jeff Mayweather inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club on Tuesday, July 24th, 2012. Jeff gives his take on Adrien Broner's recent victory over Vicente Escobedo on HBO airwaves and eyes his future at 135 pounds. Mayweather feels the only real challenge for Broner would be a bout with Juan Manuel Marquez...

Originally posted by Cuban Cracker
    Linares and Guerrero fuk him up easy.
    Linares? dudes chin is cotton candy

Comment

lol @ easy.......

Comment

Broner is the truth.

Comment

Didn't Linares just get his lunch money taken?

Comment

Sup larry....

Comment

i dont know if I agree with Jeff right now but I'd like to see it. Man if he were to beat JMM this year that would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                i dont know if I agree with Jeff right now but I'd like to see it. Man if he were to beat JMM this year that would be huge.
                Not @ 135... he's grown out of that IMO, especially seeing how much he bulked up for Pacquiao, I'm not trying to see him cut that weight at his age. At 140... ok.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  Didn't Linares just get his lunch money taken?
                  Naw it was his soul....

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Not @ 135... he's grown out of that IMO, especially seeing how much he bulked up for Pacquiao, I'm not trying to see him cut that weight at his age. At 140... ok.
                    Didn't think about that. good ****in point. That almost assures that the fight will be at 135.

Comment

Working...
                    X