Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to have a country full of guns don't leave them at home the evil ****s don't

Comment

That's what happens when you make guns legal. How many more shootings do you need until Americans learn that it's a bad idea?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        That's what happens when you make guns legal. How many more shootings do you need until Americans learn that it's a bad idea?!
        what..?
        so you telling me if all legal guns were taken of the street crime would drop...Lol!
        please...

Comment

appalling...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            They make it worse by not being allowed to carry them, you end up with guns easily available but only criminals and nutters on the streets with them.

Comment

I'm going tonight at 10, but I heard about it. What a piece of s**t.

Comment

A very sad news.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  what..?
                  so you telling me if all legal guns were taken of the street crime would drop...Lol!
                  please...
                  A lot of massacres like this are committed by people with LEGAL guns. Your homes may be safer but you sure aren't on the streets.

Comment

Apparently this guy James Homles is a giant troll on a site known as "9gag" he posted this earlier.

Clearly an attention whore. Man fuck this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      Apparently this guy James Homles is a giant troll on a site known as "9gag" he posted this earlier.

Clearly an attention whore. Man fuck this guy.
                      Is that for real???

And he didn't even resist arrest, he wants everyone to know it was him. Days like this make me wish we didn't give guys like this "fair trials", just gas this mother f**ker.

Comment

Working...
                      X