No announcement yet.

Whats The Most You Ever Spent On SHoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Wtf, u bought a $280 to play basketball in. **** that, I wouldnt spend that much on something im gonna play, unless youre a ****in professional ball player. You betta axe somebody
    I mean its no biggie to be honest I pay like 140ish for my running shoes that I RUN IN lol these are basketball shoes that I played basketball in. Whats funny the black people I play ball against all said what you said "you playing in those?" etc etc. I'm gonna buy some more different color option.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    160 is about the most I spend on sneakers, but I buy a new pair every 3 weeks or so, just because I like sneakers.

Dress shoes ive spent over 400 on a single pair though.
    yea dress shoes are a mando I think i spent over 500 on em. Every man needs a pair at least.

I buy shoes often aswell, I buy addidas superstar 2 all white alot I usually have like 2 pairs on deck ready to go.

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    250 bucks on Jordan 11. Had them as a kid so I bought it again. Dress shoes for 200 bucks since I do a lot of walking. But usually under $100 bucks like Nike Flyknit, or some generic basketball shoes like hyperdunks. Nike and adidas outlet has a lot of running and walking shoes under 50 bucks too. Bought a Nike Rosche Flyknit for 30 bucks just a week ago in the outlet
    I just googled teh jordan 11 and seen these
    https://www.flightclub.com/air-jorda...d-white-802510

those look nice to play some basketball in, I might get those.

I shopped at the outlet store once and never again when i was younger those shoes fell apart in teh quickness, They are their cause they didnt pass Quality Control for one reason or antoher and I do too much explosive exercises to risk it on shoes that might not hold up.

Comment

160 is about the most I spend on sneakers, but I buy a new pair every 3 weeks or so, just because I like sneakers.

Dress shoes ive spent over 400 on a single pair though.
      You buy a new pair of shoes every 3 weeks?

Insert that's gay.gif

Comment

What kind of sneakers can be bought for 20 bucks?
        I find adidas/asics/etc sale priced amazon for 23-25 all the time. Or just offbrand walmart stuff.

I can't tell the difference for exercise & if I'm worried about appearances I'm not gonna be wearing sneakers anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I mean its no biggie to be honest I pay like 140ish for my running shoes that I RUN IN lol these are basketball shoes that I played basketball in. Whats funny the black people I play ball against all said what you said "you playing in those?" etc etc. I'm gonna buy some more different color option.

yea dress shoes are a mando I think i spent over 500 on em. Every man needs a pair at least.

I buy shoes often aswell, I buy addidas superstar 2 all white alot I usually have like 2 pairs on deck ready to go.

I shopped at the outlet store once and never again when i was younger those shoes fell apart in teh quickness, They are their cause they didnt pass Quality Control for one reason or antoher and I do too much explosive exercises to risk it on shoes that might not hold up.
          Nice I rock adidas, haven't bought a pair in awhile though, bought a pair of all gray air max this week on sale for 100$

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You buy a new pair of shoes every 3 weeks?

Insert that's gay.gif
          Nah sneakers and jackets are my ****. Buy a bunch of nice sneakers and jackets and they'll last a long time. Don't be one of those adult bum neggas who buy a pair of sneakers and a jacket and wear it everyday until you look like a hobo.

That's childish ****, grown men should take pride in how you look in public. Unless you live in the south or middle america where you can be obese and wear dirty sweat pants and no one will judge you.

A grown man who doesn't take pride in how they present themselves is still just a little boy IMO.
          Last edited by AddiX; 11-18-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Have you tried or bought adidas ultra boost. Currently my favorite right now. Most comfortable shoes I've had

Comment

Nice I rock adidas, haven't bought a pair in awhile though, bought a pair of all gray air max this week on sale for 100$

Nah sneakers and jackets are my ****. Buy a bunch of nice sneakers and jackets and they'll last a long time. Don't be one of those adult bum neggas who buy a pair of sneakers and a jacket and wear it everyday until you look like a hobo.

That's childish ****, grown men should take pride in how you look in public. Unless you live in the south or middle america where you can be obese and wear dirty sweat pants and no one will judge you.

A grown man who doesn't take pride in how they present themselves is still just a little boy IMO.
              I take pride in how I present myself but I don't buy a pair of shoes every 3 weeks.

It's not about how I think I look, it's about how I know I look.

I have 6-8 pairs of shoes out of which on a regular basis I use maybe 4.

A pair of shoes every 3 weeks

Comment

Good God the replies in this thread make me think nobody on Boxing Scene is making six figures.......

You should spend money on nice cars, nice clothes, nice hotels, nice restaurants, maybe Prada for your girl,

NOT ON some weird Nike Pumps. Lol

Get some dress shoes and man up

Comment

nice nice, yeah addidas are my go to you can catch me usually in a pair.

Have you tried or bought adidas ultra boost. Currently my favorite right now. Most comfortable shoes I've had
                  Naw but I might just get those when my running shoes need to kick the bucket.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I take pride in how I present myself but I don't buy a pair of shoes every 3 weeks.

It's not about how I think I look, it's about how I know I look.

I have 6-8 pairs of shoes out of which on a regular basis I use maybe 4.

A pair of shoes every 3 weeks
                  lol, you have 8 pairs but making fun of someone who buys shoes roughly every 3 weeks which is roughly what 12 shoes a year.

and given they probably trashing some shoes (I do) everytime they buying, so then you pratically have the same amount of shoes lol just yours are old and theirs is new.

I buy shoes every month a few pairs too (online i havent been in a store to buy shoes in years) cause I dont like my shoes to look worn, I like them to look brand new just my preference but I always give my old pairs away so I aint sitting on a unnecessary stock pile. Only time I have a stockpile is when shoes I like are being sold out for instance the uptempos those are being sold out left and right so Ill buy me about 3 pairs of the same kind and keep them on deck so when im ready to trash one(give em away) I break out the replacements etc etc. Its no big deal man I know what I like and I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    Good God the replies in this thread make me think nobody on Boxing Scene is making six figures.......

You should spend money on nice cars, nice clothes, nice hotels, nice restaurants, maybe Prada for your girl,

NOT ON some weird Nike Pumps. Lol

Get some dress shoes and man up
                    STFU, you the only who aint banking here fool lol fronting like you going to formal ass dinner parties and shit everyday lmfao GTFOH. YOU STAY IN DRESS SHOES NUKKA! YOU TAP DANCING NUKKA!? YOU WORKING YOUR WAY UP THAT CORPORATE LADDER NUKKA? LMFAOHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

nice nice, yeah addidas are my go to you can catch me usually in a pair.

Naw but I might just get those when my running shoes need to kick the bucket.

lol, you have 8 pairs but making fun of someone who buys shoes roughly every 3 weeks which is roughly what 12 shoes a year.

and given they probably trashing some shoes (I do) everytime they buying, so then you pratically have the same amount of shoes lol just yours are old and theirs is new.

I buy shoes every month a few pairs too (online i havent been in a store to buy shoes in years) cause I dont like my shoes to look worn, I like them to look brand new just my preference but I always give my old pairs away so I aint sitting on a unnecessary stock pile. Only time I have a stockpile is when shoes I like are being sold out for instance the uptempos those are being sold out left and right so Ill buy me about 3 pairs of the same kind and keep them on deck so when im ready to trash one(give em away) I break out the replacements etc etc. Its no big deal man I know what I like and I get it.
                      I don't buy new shoes every 3 weeks because I don't care that much about shoes, not because I can't afford it.

The only shoes I wear on a regular basis are regular converse all star and Nike court Royale trainers. I literally wear them 90% of time I spend on my feet.

Each his own i guess doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X