This is Joshua's WORST FIGHT so far!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Joshua's WORST FIGHT so far!

This is Joshua's WORST FIGHT so far!

Never seen him looking this bad, even against Wlad he was much better.

I could easily tell this even before the fight just by AJ's shape, he was in worst shape ever. He just got fat...

Anyway props to Takam!

AJ needs to improve a lot to beat Wilder & even Parker... Yes, Parker.
    Last edited by oscar9992; 10-28-2017, 05:50 PM.

He won every round but ok

Comment

Can’t really judge as I don’t pay for PPV fights. But coming In heavier doesn’t bold well for him.

Comment

Takams movement made it awkward for Takam, and hes a small target for AJ to hit on
        Takam also landed some pretty good bodyshots and lets be honest AJs stamina is poor

Comment

He won every round with a broken nose from a headbut...

Knocked him down too

Comment

His worst fight was Dillian Whyte. In that fight he let his emotions get the better of him.

He won every round against Carlos Takam without being hit with anything of note. Takam was bust up and getting broken down. He is teak tough. The ref jumped in well too quick. It was a great learning fight.

Comment

Wasn’t a total waste of a night. AJ was able to get 10 solid rounds of work in. That’s always valuable.

Comment

Anything is possible with someone exhausted it's unlikely but takam had a shot atleast it's bull**** that it got stopped lol clearly they were holding the fight up every now and again to give Aj some breathing room

Comment

AJ looked pretty *meh*, considering it was a late replacement who was significantly smaller than him. I think people finally realize that Wilder is a bigger threat than they were willing to admit and maybe Wlad really was 41y/o and far past prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    AJ looked pretty *meh*, considering it was a late replacement who was significantly smaller than him. I think people finally realize that Wilder is a bigger threat than they were willing to admit and maybe Wlad really was 41y/o and far past prime.

Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                    X