Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller to Face Mariusz Wach in HBO Debut November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Miller is NOT with Haymon.
    These are 2 guys who fought exclusively on showtime and Haymon cards (The exception of some Haymon fighters like Jacobs fighting GGG as the B-side on HBO doesn't really count). They are both headlining an HBO card now. Hasn't happened since the falling out between Haymon and HBO in 2012.
    Last edited by lolpz; 09-26-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Miller is with Haymon.
      Thank you for confirming I wasn't sure but read my post before this.

Comment

This guy is my new favourite, he makes me laugh like Tyson Fury use to back in the day.

Comment

i dno, i think he's too heavy but then i see him in the ring and his tank doesn't seem questionable so far.

Comment

Is Haymon Boxing back with HBO Boxing? I am just curious, I think Jacobs is part of the Haymon stable.

Comment

Decent development fight but the rumoured Kownacki fight was a lot more interesting

Comment

This is the fight to see right here.

Miller's steady pressure will topple the giant in eight or nine rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  Haymon officially back on HBO. SHOWCASING his fighters there again. Both of his fighter's are the A-side on this card this is the first time since 2012.
                  Think this is far more Hearn's doing than it is Haymon's. Hearn has signed a deal with Jacobs after all and rumour has it Miller has too (which seems likely considering he's now fighting on the same show).

Comment

Ya don't sleep on big baby. Dude strength and chin is unreal

Comment

at first glance you would think

but Miller moves very well, especially for a guy his size. Imagine if he'd lost 30lb

im looking forward to this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X