Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had enough of Max Kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellerman is intelligent and good with words, but he has his head up his ass more and more lately.

He seems to come into fights with this very narrow viewpoint, and is not willing to look outside of it.

He wants any fight where a guy is behind and taking light damage stopped (comebacks and grit be damned).
    "There is no such thing as a good chin, only guys who don't get hit."

Comment

Kellerman had 2 questions about the fake narrative he pushed from first sor roman fight about it being controversial. The guy jus iced roman and 2 out of 4 questions is about that. Disgraceful and he does it because he is arrogant and cant admit he was wrong for telling the world he was number 1 p4p

Comment

The skysports broadcast was top notch imo. They called all the fights exactly like they happened.

Comment

I've been telling ya'll about Max for almost 2 years. Happy some of ya'll finally coming around to see what I've been talking about. The dude is horrible at his job.

Comment

I hate that guy on First Take. Skip Bayless was a dumbass but he was a funny dumbass

Comment

you guys should listen to him on first take...he goes full ****** on there

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                I hate that guy on First Take. Skip Bayless was a dumbass but he was a funny dumbass
                Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                you guys should listen to him on first take...he goes full ****** on there
                Yep. He doesn't know shit about other sports. And he's passive.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  hbo boxing as a whole is done.. the whole network gives off an elitist vibe
                  That was Ward's glasses

Comment

Here is a old video of Steve Bunce getting angry with Max Kellermen, me personally I think Max Kellerman is alright! But when he first started out? I did find him slight annoying, since the he has come into his own game!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      I

And a side note, I really like whoever was calling the Usyk-Huck fight on the official stream. That
                      Guy called the fight as it was happening, not interjecting what he likes to see in the ring.
                      I think it was Ronald McIntosh. He often covers the boxing in the Olympics on British TV too and some other stuff like ITV boxing.

Some people don't like his voice for commentating but i find he's usually spot on with what's happening in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X