Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen a lot of dirty Tactics, but this Horn lame tactics takes the cake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacman had bitten his ear, I wouldn't even be mad.

Comment

Pacquiao was supposed to blast Horn out in 3-4 rounds max, but Horn dug down deep and took this fight to the streets and Pacquiao had no answers, just excuses. I've gotta give credit where credit is due. Horn fought like a real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
        Pacquiao was supposed to blast Horn out in 3-4 rounds max, but Horn dug down deep and took this fight to the streets and Pacquiao had no answers, just excuses. I've gotta give credit where credit is due. Horn fought like a real champion.

lol no excuses there. Horn fought like a real champion. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
          I tell you, Spoon, this has to be the biggest robbery of the century.
          Yeah, literally what Horn did in the ring isn't anymore boxing. SMDH

#this is what's wrong in boxing. Judges, Refs and compubox can always turn a blind eye on what is actually foul in boxing and never even think of growing a conscience from an obvious fix. As they seem to always get away with corruption over and over again.

The guy headbutted, grappled and still made horns face look like a sack of rocks lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-06-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

OP if you watch it again in slow motion you can clearly see Horn caught him with a punch and dropped him. 10-8 round for Horn

Comment

Lol I made that gif

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
                Lol I made that gif
                Great Gif bud. It deserves to have it's own thread so I decided to make a thread about it, since it shows how dirty Horn was that night. I'll mention it's yours bro. This gif is a gem!

cheers!

Comment

Great gif and solid techniques by Horn. I like to use that trip in judo. Unfortunately I can't use that sneaky punch to set it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    Great gif and solid techniques by Horn. I like to use that trip in judo. Unfortunately I can't use that sneaky punch to set it up.
                    Well, that trip is better used in Judo than in boxing. Last time I checked it's only the fist that can land in boxing. But in Judo tripping someone is legal I think? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Yeah people also keep calling me Maxi's alt...
                      I don't recall ever brining up race in my posts. I like/dislike any fighter for their actions, never their color.
                      You are Maxi's alt? Does Maxi still post?

Comment

Working...
                      X