Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever broke your heart? Did she leave a permanent stain on your heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    I'm not a quitter.
    youre not a doer either, which is worse. you sit around worrying about what might happen while everyone is getting laid or shot down for real.

get the fnck out there, make a fool of yourself and cry your sorrows into your my lil pony pillow like any real rejected man would.

OR

break open your piggy bank and rent a whore.

Comment

It pisses me off that eraser is spelled correctly but erase is not

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        youre not a doer either, which is worse. you sit around worrying about what might happen while everyone is getting laid or shot down for real.

get the fnck out there, make a fool of yourself and cry your sorrows into your my lil pony pillow like any real rejected man would.
        I am. I have gotten shot down and have made progress. I am making progress little by little. I've had girls blushing over me, smiling at me, and looking at me with "fuck me"eyes. I even made this hot chick jealous (not intentionally).

2017 is my year man. Don't be a hater. I need positivity man.

OR

break open your piggy bank and rent a whore.
        Lol hell nah, what's the fun in that?

Comment

I've had girls blushing over me, smiling at me, and looking at me with "fuck me"eyes. I even made this hot chick jealous (not intentionally).
          so whats with these f@ggity threads ?!?!?

Comment

I'm just mad I was tagged on the 4th post.

Comment

Yes... But not directly. I've been enamoured by women before but have always been forced to accept that I can never have them (especially when seeing them knocked up and/or ending up in another man's arms.)

Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                so whats with these f@ggity threads ?!?!?
                How are they f@ggity? I'm coming from the heart. Some think I am trolling or this is an act; well it's not. I am searching for advice, pure and simple. I'm not playing any games.

The tuth is, I am having difficulty pulling the trigger. I wait too much with these hoes. The girl that was looking at me like she wanted me badly lost interest in me and actually started acting bitchy towards me because I didn't flirt with her enough or escalate.

Plus these girls are confusing. Sometimes they'll be talking to me and being cooperative and then they'll be bitchy and stuck up. I'm like wtf man.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I'm just mad I was tagged on the 4th post.
                  I always check to see how many posts it took before Punchr thought to mention me

I think this is the first time he put me in the first post that he spammed mentions

Comment

Yeah, I had my heartbroken once, but only once. I just stopped caring after that.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X