No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    Some people on this board live sad lives. What does this change in the grand scheme of things?
    Confirmation bias. It's a coping mechanism. Let them vent.

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and memory have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a greater reliance on information encountered early in a series) and illusory correlation (when people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

Comment

• Am not a Ward fan nor am i a fan of Kovalev, before the fight i picked Kovalev to win, after the fight? I thought Kovalev won.

Comment

• I definitely remember scratching my head after I heard the decision.

My exact reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          kov can fight much much worse and still win the rematch provided there are competent judges. ward can fight much much better and still lose provided there are competent judges.
          Repeating the same hollow comment doesn't bring validity to your statement

He fights the same in fight 2 and he'll lose by a larger margin....stay delusional bro

Comment

• 115 - 112 for Kovalov.

Comment

• I knew also of certain known youtubers from the LDBC/LGBT that were live at the fight and had Kovalev winning, in shock... But then they have their rotten agenda to push, flip-flopping frauds...

It wasn't a close fight either, Kovalev outboxed and dominated comfortably, Ward can't box, no technique whatsoever, his game is based around constant fouling, diving with his head, elbows, MMA's style takedowns (LOL), holding and hitting, slaps with palms and wrists, kidney/back of the head shots, and such, ALL ILLEGAL...

In a less corrupt sport Ward and DQs woukd always be tied togheter...

Comment

• I'm a bigger fan of Kovalev, but I thought it was a close and deserved to go either way. I had the same score as the judges, though, 114-113 Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Repeating the same hollow comment doesn't bring validity to your statement

He fights the same in fight 2 and he'll lose by a larger margin....stay delusional bro
                  no fight 2 kovalev will be destroyed. his body was broken by wards devastating body attack. i dont tihnk kovalev will ever be able to make it back into the ring. ward retired him.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    no fight 2 kovalev will be destroyed. his body was broken by wards devastating body attack. i dont tihnk kovalev will ever be able to make it back into the ring. ward retired him.
                    Wanna bet on the rematch

Ward scared doe

He gonna retire doe

IMO you're not too confident kov will beat Ward

Kov is a good fighter but I don't see him winning unless by ko and that's highly unlikely

Like I said before ward would change the fight n adapt

He knows kov now....gonna be a clearer win

Wanna bet?

Comment

Working...
                    X