Chicago put Trump in ***** mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago put Trump in ***** mode

**** got cancelled

Last edited by Phenom; 03-11-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      **** got cancelled
      i think it was for the best. you have to assume that most of these thugs brought guns, it's Chicago lol. if trump's security detail had a shootout with these guys it would've been a national disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i think it was for the best. you have to assume that most of these thugs brought guns, it's Chicago lol. if trump's security detail had a shootout with these guys it would've been a national disaster.
        Imagine that shit

Chiraq in the building.

Comment

Sad all around.

How far the black man and black woman have fallen these past 60 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Comment

if black people just behave then there wouldn't be any of this issue. i'd say eliminate all the ghettos and the country will be a better place.

Comment

Oh snap

via GIPHY

Comment

they postponed it for another day. the donald ain't gonna **** around next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    if black people just behave then there wouldn't be any of this issue. i'd say eliminate all the ghettos and the country will be a better place.
                    It truly is mind boggling how so many blacks act the same exact way.

Weak minded perhaps?

I guess it takes a toll on them when the "father" knocks up the "mother" and then leaves immediately after hearing that she's pregnant.

The kid is born and he is being raised by a ghetto loser who doesn't want to work, so she finds some other other dumbass to get her pregnant so she can get that child support.

Meanwhile, she neglects her children and treats them like absolute shyt because when she looks in her childrens eyes, she sees the "father" that knocked them up and took off, but she has to put up with them, otherwise she wont be getting those welfare checks and child support.

Meanwhile, the "father" doesn't give a shyt and goes woman to woman spreading his seed all the while counting on his record deal to take off any day or he is hoping he can find a nice drug connect.

Blacks have got to do better.

This is coming from a black guy!
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-11-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X