Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article explaining why Amir Khan is STILL Floyds biggest threat at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article is from FloydHy.....I mean FightHype.

Ben Thompson or whatever his name is has been up Amir's arse for months now trying to build interest in him as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't need to read the article. I have seen all of Mayweather's fights and all of Khan's fights of the last 5 years and I saw what I saw and I think what I think. Khan can't punch. He never hurt Algieri and Algieri said his power does not even compare to the power of Pacquiao or Ruslin. Khan is not a skilled boxer. He was outpointed by Peterson and held to close decisions by very average fighters Algieri and Diaz. Peterson , Diaz and Algieri don't remotely compare with Mayweather for boxing skills, speed, accuracy or defense. I give Khan no chance to beat Mayweather and if the fight is made Khan will be a huge underdog. Khan doesn't have the power to hurt Mayweather or the skills to outpoint him. Khan's style is simple. He either goes backward or goes straight in and throws 2 or 3 fast but not very accurate punches. Then he applies an illegal headlock or bearhug to prevent his opponent from countering him with return fire. Khan would be very easy work for Mayweather. Let's not forget Khan's weak chin. Algieri hurt him and Mayweather hits much harder with better accuracy and timing than Algieri. Mayweather almost certainly knocks Khan out.
      Very good assessment and I totally agree. I have nothing against Khan and I think he is a decent A level fighter but he is not an elite fighter at Mayweather level. I think Mayweather will embarrass him.

Considering the fact that Khan has been exposed more than once in recent years I'm somewhat befuddled why so many people are making a case for him to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Ben Thompson or whatever his name is has been up Amir's arse for months now trying to build interest in him as an opponent.
        Further proof King Khan will get the Floyd fight while Brook fights scrubs in the UK for 200K

If Khan gets the fight, Eddie Hern and his tosser Dad are going to cry themselves to sleep

Brook shudnt have ducked Tim Bradley, Devon all them years ago, he cud have been poll positon for the Floyd fight

Comment

There isn't a threat at welterweight. No-one is overcoming that level of versatility and intelligence

Comment

Speed, power, height and reach. Are these intangibles?

If this is from Floydhype then I hope to God, its not under instructions from Floyd to build up Con as an opponent.

Comment

I agree...AK is STILL one of the two dudes with the tools that can cause Floyd the most problems IMHO....the other is Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Ben was in no way shape or form involved in an article that DAVID KASSEL wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
                  Ben was in no way shape or form involved in an article that DAVID KASSEL wrote.
                  I didn't say he wrote the article, he has been following Amir around San Francisco like a lapdog for weeks though.

Comment

For the going away fight big event, i say cotto 3 lineal belts at the same time, biggest threat thoughBrook

Comment

Let's be realistic, by end of July Khan will have talked his way into the fight, people will believe his crap again, and he'll seal the deal. . . Everyone will go on about how he will trouble Floyd.

Then on Fight Night it'll be a lopsided 3-9 or even a KO win for Floyd, and Khan will be considered a cherry pick, and he'll be full of excuses along with Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X