No announcement yet.

GGG back in Europe in Feb, just screams Martin Murray in Monaco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Monaco venue usually small though. I think the atmosphere would be crazy somewhere in England
    It would be great.

He could easily do a 20,000 arena and let's be honest, he would crush Martin Murray in his home country and further add to his fan base.

He's got a style people love and is an extremely likeable guy, he's got all the tools to build a huge fan base around the world.

Comment

Something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        **** Martin Murray's average, ducking ass. Only reason I'd care is because of all the people who used to say Murray was a tough fight for Golovkin. I'd love to shove that in their faces after Golovkin took him out in 4 or 5.

Unfortunately, the chances of anything good at middleweight are basically none.
        Agree heavily, at this point Murray doesn't even deserve the exposure. He's done nothing of note in ages. Golovkin is better off trying to lure in a big name.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Aren't they still in a legal dispute? Even with Goosen passed away, I heard the lawsuit still stands firm?

Also looks like Froch, despite his pointless Facebook poll, doesn't want anything to do with GGG currently.
            Last edited by T18Z; 10-18-2014, 11:49 PM.

Comment

not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                Aren't they still in a legal dispute? Even with Goosen passed away, I heard the lawsuit still stands firm?

Also looks like Froch, despite his pointless Facebook poll doesn't want anything to do with GGG currently

Legal dispute or not. If they can make the fight, go ahead please. I hope Ward is sincerely pushing for the fight and not merely pranking around with these kind of messages.

Comment

ward's not yet recovered from goosen hangover brah, that could be useless

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    Murray won't take this fight, he had an opportunity in February this year but passed on it to fight a no-name...you can tell he has zero confidence in his chances.
                    And then he got replaced by Fletcher

Comment

He's in training so it's not like he's out of shape or anything. Get the legal stuff out of the way.... heard he might be getting out of it soon... which would baffle me

Comment

Working...
                      X