Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Floyd's next opponent will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he'll fight again this year because

1. He was talking about retiring before the Maidana fight
    2. He won't work with Top Rank or GBP. There is no other promoter that can promote a major PPV in America except for Don King but he'll want a cut of the profits
    3. SHO is losing tens of millions and have nothing to show for it. Enough is enough.
    4. Al Haymon is getting sued and rumors are Schaefer will be sued. They will be more concerned with that than promoting Floyd
    5. He got mopped by Maidana and will need at least 1 year to heal

Comment

Who cares guys a lame individual who wont fight any real contenders, and if he does they must wear sponges on their hands.

Comment

So we already know he's refusing to work with Arum.

Now he's refusing to work with Golden Boy.

The majority of Haymon guys are contractually tied to Golden Boy, even if they're short contracts. Maybe he won't fight? Either that or he'll come crawling back to Oscar begging him for a fight.

Comment

i'm guessing a maidana rematch. but if he doesn't let him use the gloves he wants to use then im sure maidana wont take the fight

Comment

Although I dont like the fight, he should fight Garcia at 140 so he can have the 140, 147, and 154 WBC Belts, then he can Fight Cotto in May for the 160 lb belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I don't think he'll fight again this year because

1. He was talking about retiring before the Maidana fight
              2. He won't work with Top Rank or GBP. There is no other promoter that can promote a major PPV in America except for Don King but he'll want a cut of the profits
              3. SHO is losing tens of millions and have nothing to show for it. Enough is enough.
              4. Al Haymon is getting sued and rumors are Schaefer will be sued. They will be more concerned with that than promoting Floyd
              5. He got mopped by Maidana and will need at least 1 year to heal
              You sound waaaaaay too delusional, my guess is either you are trolling or you are under 18 years of age.

Comment

Working...
              X