No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios beast mode on heavy bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios beast mode on heavy bags

Brandon Rios throwing some heavy shots as he prepares for Manny Pacquiao later this month in Macau, China. Dont know if he will win, but the boy can hit.

Let me tell you right now... Pacquiao is going to beat up this heavy bag named Rios

Maidana woudl stand better chance lol...

Notice the tape on the back of Rios's arm? already pulled something on his right arm? not good.

Comment

Man, I feel like rolling up a blunt, and listening to some Bone Thugz right now.

Ah, the HS days....

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Man, I feel like rolling up a blunt, and listening to some Bone Thugz right now.

Ah, the HS days....
        Do it bro! lol

Comment

I wont be surprised if Rios beat Pacquiao. Rios has an iron chin and has plenty of power. I'm pulling for Pacquiao but Rios has a great chance of beating the Pacman.

Comment

Rios has a great chin but I also think he puts on a good poker face. His chin has been tested countless times but I've seen him get stuned against Acosta and Alvarado. I don't think he does anything special to avoid pacquiaos offense and the fact is pacquiao's punches bust you up, just look at the after photos of his opponents faces. Margaritos chin held up but his face sure didn't.

Comment

Rios is really catching Pacman at the right time in a long time. He is vulnerable right now. He's going to come in swinging away again to prove hes not washed up and will want to show he can take it in the chin.

Comment

Rios looks big as ****.

I want to see Ortiz vs Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
                  I wont be surprised if Rios beat Pacquiao. Rios has an iron chin and has plenty of power. I'm pulling for Pacquiao but Rios has a great chance of beating the Pacman.
                  Are you high man? Rios has little to no chance of beating Pacquiao.

They are in two entirely different leagues. I would be surprised if Rios got past the 9th round

Comment

Rios will lose this solely based on the fact he likes to go to war, he's not worried much about defense it seems because he knows Pacquiao as well will go to war with him.. he truly believes he will outwar Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X