This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2013
    To prevent a riot, they'll find the Hispanic guy guilty.

I don't think he is really guilty though.
    I don't think there will be any riots.

Please explain why you think he is not guilty.

Comment

Z-man's gonna be found guilty on all charges and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when it happens, too bad they're not in Texas though, I would love to see this vicious criminal being sentenced to death.

Comment

It's all gonna come down to the 911 call

Who screamed, HELP?

the more convincing argument will win the case

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          Who the **** just beats somebody's ass for no reason?

You just heard right before zimmerman went after him "These ****ing punks, they always get away with it." The only one showing an agenda, the only one showing hostility and anger is Zimmerman.

All Treyvon did was walk to the store to get some snacks. You expect me to believe Treyvon just started beating his ass for no reason?

The only case for self defense here is for Treyvon.
          Yeah because Trayvon wasn't heard saying "You got a problem" "Well you do now", right? Nah that just never happened, the scars and wounds just self-happened to Zimmerman.

Trayvon didn't beat up a bus driver months before this either right? He wasn't dealing drugs either right? He wasn't found with stolen goods and suspended from school right? No of course not, this kid was a perfect american angel who did no wrong. Sorry son, you're wrong.

Comment

Have they found a current pic of tm or are they still using historic when he was 11

Comment

He will be found not guilty

Comment

He's innocent but the liberal's pressure will make sure he gets a guilty verdict.

They want to prevent a riot, hell people have already been killed in "revenge" attacks all over the country. I wonder why none of those cases got any major media attention?

Innocent white people all over the country were killed and attacked and we heard nothing. No protests, no rage, no liberals crying ....no Al sharpton nothing.

Comment

GZ is innocent and he'll walk free after it's all said and done. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He didn't pursue anybody, and he only defended himself as TM was smashing GZ's skull against the pavement after he had already broken his nose. I'm curious as to what the libs that cry racism in this case would have done with this violent football player thug smashing their skull against the pavement. Would you defend yourself, or let the violent thug kill you? TM was aiming to kill GZ, thus the "You're gonna die tonight" line.

I hope more parents will teach their kids not to be violent thugs who go around attacking people for no reason.
                  Last edited by thuggery; 06-24-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    an all white jury in case involving a douche bag who shot an innocent black teenager.

so glad to see justice not being served.

smdh.....
                    are you saying black jury members wouldn't automatically have voted guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      GZ is innocent and he'll walk free after it's all said and done. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He didn't pursue anybody, and he only defended himself as TM was smashing GZ's skull against the pavement after he had already broken his nose. I'm curious as to what the libs that cry racism in this case would have done with this violent football player thug smashing their skull against the pavement. Would you defend yourself, or let the violent thug kill you?
                      he better bro...

I'm still foolish enough to believe justice exist in this country. Hopefully MSNBC, BET and the MTV's of the world haven't polluted the minds of the jurors

Comment

Working...
                      X