Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigo Press Conference Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the fight that was supposed to be easier to make than the mares one?

Comment

a couple tweets retweeted by Donaire

#1 33 mins ago- At the #DonaireRigondeaux press conference, Rigondeaux's people haven't signed VADA agreement, Donaire says no fight if not signed today

#2 16 mins ago- I just wanna see @filipinoflash end that hype job, is that so much to ask? @HBOboxing @trboxing

#3 6 mins ago- @filipinoflash this Rigo guy is suspicious, taking more time to get his *** out of his system, tired of his drama, sign the VADA contract!

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        a couple tweets retweeted by Donaire

#1 33 mins ago- At the #DonaireRigondeaux press conference, Rigondeaux's people haven't signed VADA agreement, Donaire says no fight if not signed today

#2 16 mins ago- I just wanna see @filipinoflash end that hype job, is that so much to ask? @HBOboxing @trboxing

#3 6 mins ago- @filipinoflash this Rigo guy is suspicious, taking more time to get his *** out of his system, tired of his drama, sign the VADA contract!
        WTF?! I thought this was all taken care of already! If Rigo lets this thing fall through because of some stupid VADA testing, I'll flip!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          WTF?! I thought this was all taken care of already! If Rigo lets this thing fall through because of some stupid VADA testing, I'll flip!
          bob is now on the stage

Comment

Arum is at the podium and the music is back on. He looks stressed as ****. I think it's about to start.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
              bob is now on the stage
              I see that. Thanks.

Comment

Omg what will arum announce! He's the only one there! He look worried

Comment

Its working now, sounds on etc

Fingers crossed this goes well!

Comment

Arum just standing around atm

Comment

Rigo is there no sign of Donaire yet

Comment

Working...
                      X