Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Anorak went on a huge rant about spelling mistakes and mentally challenged people. Kind of ironic that the first person to reply was Mark lol.

First thread in this lounge for the past week that I will pay attention too.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I think Ching Chong McGee is funnier but thanks just the same.
      he`s not half scottish. jeez!

on the real, anytime i see a black guy with ashy, un-moisturized skin i will be calling cap`n cocoa butter!

fyi - i have a small bladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I think Ching Chong McGee is funnier but thanks just the same.
        It was. This thread has some potential. I just might fix a cup of coffee and hang out with ya'll this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          It was. This thread has some potential. I just might fix a cup of coffee and hang out with ya'll this morning.
          DO IT. I have already had three quarters of a pot. 8 cups or three big mugs fuk yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            So Anorak went on a huge rant about spelling mistakes and mentally challenged people. Kind of ironic that the first person to reply was Mark lol.

What is that a little dig at me,I responded first cause his post was aimed at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              DO IT. I have already had three quarters of a pot. 8 cups or three big mugs fuk yeah!
              I thought you were off Coffee you LIAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

oh no munee maii, he's going to be picking on you now.

Comment

Anybody in here work out alot? Well if you do you probably heard of Bodybuilding.com and post there.

Oh how I wish this lounge section could get to the level of "The Misc" on BB.com.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-22-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I thought you were off Coffee you LIAR.
                    i was. but i`m back on. you wanna piece a me?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      What is that a little dig at me,I responded first cause his post was aimed at me.
                      Actually, it was across the board, you just got paranoid.

There's plenty more tards to join you, champ. Hope that makes you feel better.

Comment

Working...
                      X