No announcement yet.

Berto deserves to go back to ESPN for a couple of fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto deserves to go back to ESPN for a couple of fights

He's cancelled three major events within two years. He's making networks lose money in promoting him when they could make other fights happen. First it was with Mosley and now both Ortiz rematches?
    Last edited by tito_bandito; 05-19-2012, 02:17 AM.

You really blame Berto for cancelling the Mosley fight?

Comment

The cancelling of the Mosley (family) and 1st Ortiz 2 (torn bicep) date was completely understandable though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        who's the girl on your sig? lol

Comment

hell yeah that mofo isn't even really Haitian he was born and raised in Florida

you didn't see Ortiz pulling out of a fight cuz an earthquake hit Mexico

Comment

I say give my boy COLLAZO his rematch! Can't blame the Mosley fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              The cancelling of the Mosley (family) and 1st Ortiz 2 (torn bicep) date was completely understandable though.
              I know but it still makes him look like either he's bad luck or he's not responsible. He's an expense for networks and he's making them lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                I know but it still makes him look like either he's bad luck or he's not responsible. He's an expense for networks and he's making them lose money.
                How did the networks lose money?

Comment

yes!!...he fought a short while after that....Shane didn't fight again for almost a year...Margarito fought before Shane even with the suspension....Shane was big fight hunting but the big names was looking for big fights that came with a small risk....thats how I remember it!!

Shane lost to Vernon Forrest...taking the rematch RIGHT AWAY was a bad choice....he lost to Winky....doing the rematch RIGHT AWAY was bad choice....styles make fights and Shane didn't have the style or size to beat them.....all the boxing heads agree that those were bad business and career moves on Shane's part....but I heard the same ppl saying he should've fought Paul Williams during the time he was trying to get Floyd and Manny....just something I had on my chest from another thread I read but didn't bother to post

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    co sign.

he should be banned from boxing for cheating, thats what he need to be punished for. the first two cancellations he was as big a victim as anyone (except the ppl in haiti). cant blame him for pulling out of the mosley fight and the first ortiz fight was completely out of his control, dude cant fight with a torn bicep ffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X