No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stop View Post
    Oh and Pacquiao I'm a huge fan but please get a haircut for God's sake!
    ^^^ He can't.

The haircut and the beard are to hide the effects of HGH.

His brow and chin have begun jutting out because of the hormone. Therefore he grew his hair and his beard to take attention away.

Its called Top Rank camouflage.

Think I'm wrong?

Go look at pictures of Manny's face and head prior to fighting Barrera.

And then go look at recent photos of his head and face. Pay attention to the eyebrow area, the forehead and the chin and jaw area.

He looks like an oriental caveman nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Manny is a boxing fan first (and probably also just a good guy)
      This is probably the most logical reason. Floyd claims he doesn't watch any PPV (doubt he's even a boxing fan at all) but we all know he sits in his little room watching Pac's PPV fights. Manny doesn't need to be fake.

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      ^^^ He can't.

His brow and chin have begun jutting out because of the hormone. Therefore he grew his hair and his beard to take attention away.

Think I'm wrong?

And then go look at recent photos of his head and face. Pay attention to the eyebrow area, the forehead and the chin and jaw area.

You seem to do a lot of research on a fighter you claim to hate. Manny looks the same, he agreed to the tests but your master said no to 50/50 split so the fight is off. The entire world knows Mayweather is ducking. No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Who's this Puga?
        What happened to that g@y poster Puga? I have not seen him on here in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          ^^^ He can't.

Think I'm wrong?

Pac fans dont care that he is a drug cheat!

Comment

Pacquiao on Mayweather Exclusive Interview

8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao is radiating with positive energy these days, despite controversies that surround him. Recently, in an interview with popular and prolific sports broadcaster Snow Badua of NBN 4's Teledyaryo Sports exclusively shared to this scribe, the self-professed new bible-flipping Pacquiao shared his thoughts on nemesis Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who has an upcoming fight on May 5th against former conquered opponent Miguel Cotto.

"Hinde pa si siguro siya handa (May he's not ready for me yet)," Pacquiao said when asked about why talks of a Mayweather fight continues to disappoint. Whether the fight will happen this year, Pacquiao's response left little hope. "Hinde ko alam, kasi hinde pa natin sigurado (I don't know, because we are not sure yet)," Pacquiao said, and encouraged fans to watch Mayweather's upcoming fight. "Panoorin niyo rin yung laban niya, yung upcoming fight niya with Cotto (You should also watch his upcoming fight with Cotto)."

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...sive-interview

Hmm I wonder he if knows something that we don't know? Cotto will KO Mayweather.
            Hahahahahahaha ... according to Pacquiao, Roach and Ariza, neither was JMM!!

Comment

LMAO spoken like a boss. The truth and it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                Truth does indeed hurt all these duckfeather fans. I agree with Manny though, Floyd just simply isn't ready because if he was he would have accepted 50-50 or 45-55 to the winner for May 5th. But now we have a different fight entirely due to severe ducking from Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                  Pac fans dont care that he is a drug cheat!
                  Well that was clear years ago when Manny developed a sudden fear of needles after previously getting several tattoos.

That and the fact that God supposedly told Manny that USADA was the agency of the Antichrist.

"Uhhhhh ehhh ask my promoter"

Comment

Truth does indeed hurt all these duckfeather fans. I agree with Manny though, Floyd just simply isn't ready because if he was he would have accepted 50-50 or 45-55 to the winner for May 5th. But now we have a different fight entirely due to severe ducking from Mayweather.
                    Bro FLOYD HIMSELF said he is not going to get pushed by the fans into fights he doesnt want lmao. How can they defend him when the duck they defend himself says he doesn't want the fight lol. Speaks to you about the intelligence of these floydiots lol. And no doubt Manny owned him with the offers and exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      the Truth is Mayweather is ready to step up the game and challenge the MW class and do it at their comfortable weight, but pac is afraid of real challenges, he is facing a Junior welter but guess what? he is making him move to Welter W.. wow Pac the weight cheater, if you are as small as him he makes you go up to welter(147) but if you are a real thread like Martinez is he wants you to come down to 147. what a pusssy...!

Comment

Working...
                      X