No announcement yet.

Im 24, I thought id be married by now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Well, time to go rob some banks I guess.
    Naw dude ... that ain't the way

Comment

Well, time to go rob some banks I guess.
      It's easy, just get a job that pays more than $10 an hour, a car, and an apartment.

If you have all that, then it's easy. Show them you can take care of yourself and they'll know you can take care of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Just stay off the drugs and booze, and I guarantee that within 5 years you'll have a wife and son.

Just remember, everytime you waste money on drugs and booze, you're moving farther away from achieving what's really important in your life.

Well, I had to quit drinkin cause my kidneys where hurtin. But at least i quit, well i do drink like once a month, but that's better than everyday. And Im alot better with the pills these days, I dont go over the limit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          It's easy, just get a job that pays more than $10 an hour, a car, and an apartment.

If you have all that, then it's easy. Show them you can take care of yourself and they'll know you can take care of them.

Oh boy.

I have a house. I have a truck and a nice camaro, I make $11.24 an hour(ya i know that's ****).

And no, nothings been easy.

Comment

married at 24? i have always set myself to be married in my early 30s. mid 20s is too young, you should be having fun and making money.

Comment

Oh boy.

I have a house. I have a truck and a nice camaro, I make $11.24 an hour(ya i know that's ****).

And no, nothings been easy.
              keep trying lol, it's probably just bad luck. I get bad streaks too.

be proud of it. It doesnt mean anything if you dont feel and act like you can take care of yourself.

if others can do it why cant you.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

keep trying lol, it's probably just bad luck. I get bad streaks too.

be proud of it. It doesnt mean anything if you dont feel and act like you can take care of yourself.

if others can do it why cant you.

Cant take care of myself??????? I live alone, I do everything around this mother****er.

Comment

Cant take care of myself??????? I live alone, I do everything around this mother****er.
                  so why do you sound so depressed? smile lol some people live with their parents.

Comment

so why do you sound so depressed? smile lol some people live with their parents.

And they would stay there to if they know whats best for em, payin bills sucks

Comment

you're too young

wait till you're 30

Comment

Working...
                      X