Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can any fighter right now actually beat floyd mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From 140-154. There is no that can or will beat him. He would absolutely make Martinez look silly as hell. 2 different class of fighters no matter how much NSB likes to think they are on the same level.

Theyre not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup martinez @ 154 and Pac who looks like bruce lee.. Those are competitive fights. The rest maybe Canelo in a year or 2. Ortiz almost had him in the last round but sadly he had to sucker punch his way to ****ville..
      Are you talking about a different fight than the rest of the world watched?

At what point in that "fight" did you see ortiz having any shred of an advantage? The mismatch of skill and ring IQ was on epic levels. Ortiz has as much of a chance of beating floyd as I do. Dont be stupid just for the sake of argument, its unbecoming...

Comment

wow a lot of you guys writing pacquiao off?

imho martinez best chance versus floyd is his size take that away and he got nothing, cotto has better chance than floyds last 3 opponents (marquez, mosley & ortiz), and pac has better chance the floyd's last 4 opponents including cotto...

Comment

I think Martinez has to work on his defense. PW is no Floyd Mayweather. Sergio has power no doubt but i think he'd gonna have to get to floyd to use it. I say he has the best chance though.

Bradley is too small.

Comment

Floyd isn't boxing for fun for fame, its for money. Once his bank balance is at a level where he can definatley live like a god to the day he dies, he will call it a day and he isn't far away from it.

After cotto, floyd will fight one more at the most. I think he will try for pacquiao for the money, if it doesn't happen he will retire. I wouldn't put it past mayweather ended cotto's career in this fight, big payday for cotto, hes avenged his loss to margacheato, he could call it a day as well.

Nobody can beat floyd, not even martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Martinez, which is why Floyd is fighting Cotto.
              this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there's a couple other guys that can challenge floyd. pac for one.

the others are real no names and fights that would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
                Seriously? Martinez agreed the Macklin fight ages ago. What can Floyd do? Force him to cancel? Why would he even attempt to fight a guy whos already fighting in March? Love delusional Haters jeeeeeeez
                They had an article on this website wirh martinez said he will not cancle the macklin fight floyd would have to wait. But keep that between you and me since everyone who doesnt like floyd pretends to have never seen it

Comment

good to see floyd is still king of the fantasy fights...

he'll go out never having fought the best after 135 until way too late if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
                    Only Pacquiao is capable of winning against Mayweather and viceversa. Even after Manny's controversial win against Marquez, I see him as the only real threat. Although I would put my money on Mayweather if he will eventually fight against Pacquiao.
                    Sorry but pac had zero chance of beating mayweather

Comment

NOPE! Because the guys Casual fans want to see him fight against are extremely overrated (Pacquiao, Khan, Alvarez...) and Mayweather would pick them all apart

Mayweather would have more trouble with a lesser known fighter with SKILLS like Brad Solomon or Austin Trout or Robert Guerrero even then he will/would with these OVERRATED AVERAGE SKILLED FIGHTERS

The Average boxing fan are not very smart, they just look at KO% and Records, rarely do they watch any other matches besides Pacquiao or Mayweather so they don't know **** about any other fighter
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 02-03-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X