Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder what the 17 guest looking in on us right now think of us.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boricuas is coo in my book though.......

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Awwww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings......I promise I will stop before you turn into a hid-dro, vets or jhooannes and become enraged and obsessed with me.
      a ***** is obsessed with you? ***** u da one who recently visited my profile. What for? a ***** dont know up in hurrr. ****k u looking at mah **** for u ho,e? keep mentioning a *****s name and a ***** gon who all up in hurrr

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        ouch.............hahhaaa
        I had to man, lol

naw but on the real, where did all the boricuas go?

Originally posted by VETS View Post
        maybe its prboxingjoto get this now je denies ever posting in the hl he ran when we soned pr
        lol ^^^

you see who I am betting on, Margarito over Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          a ***** is obsessed with you? ***** u da one who recently visited my profile. What for? a ***** dont know up in hurrr. ****k u looking at mah **** for u ho,e? keep mentioning a *****s name and a ***** gon who all up in hurrr
          Primero....habla bien..........segundo.........es puto maricon is obsessed with us....he trolls my posts and my area all the time.....
          Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-23-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Primero....habla bien..........segundo.........es puto maricon is obsessed with us....he trolls my posts and my are all the time.....
            Last week or so I was in a thread in the. Regular lounge and I posted and guess who was there to reply to my post...elotero he follows me everywhere

Comment

Last week or so I was in a thread in the. Regular lounge and I posted and guess who was there to reply to my post...elotero he follows me everywhere
              porque es PUTO!!!

Comment

he really is bi polar cuz he was acting like we were cool when in reality he is an anchor baby hahahahaa

Comment

he really is bi polar cuz he was acting like we were cool when in reality he is an anchor baby hahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                  X