Chael goes in on Wand and Brazil again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Chael goes in on Wand and Brazil again

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/99811.html

Chael Sonnen has launched a severe bashing of Brazil's biggest MMA stars, calling Lyoto Machida a "bum", claiming Anderson Silva "sucks", and telling Wanderlei Silva he is an "immigrant".

Sonnen seems more determined than ever following his return from suspension to aggravate as many big names as he can. The American has already called out Machida by mocking his karate background, and now a fight seems on the cards for UFC 136 in October.

"I always hear these guys saying that they want the hardest fights possible," Sonnen told MMA Fight Corner presented by FiveKnuckles.com. "Well I don't. I'm a fan of easy fights. That's why I called Anderson Silva out. Because he sucks.

"I guess I could go up to heavyweight. Who's this other bum that their letting back in with the chequered shorts? Cro Cop? That'd be a nice night off. You know, there are so many guys out there that say they want the toughest guys and I think, "Really?" What I want is the biggest name, with the most atrocious record, in the hugest venue, for the most money.

"There's a man you may have heard of called Randy Couture, and Machida took one of his teeth. And for that I'm going to take three of his. But, I'm not only willing to take on Machida just because of Randy, it's also that easy fight thing and I'm trying to ease my way back into the pool so I'm calling out bums."

Reflecting on his loss to Silva, when Sonnen dominated four rounds before losing to a late submission, the controversial American maintains he proved he is the true champion.

"I destroyed [Anderson Silva] on the ground. That wasn't even a competition. That wasn't even remotely a close fight, so to act like, after he threw up a hail-mary pass after I punched him 300 times, is ridiculous."

Sonnen's most brutal bashing was saved for Wanderlei Silva though, a man who warned Sonnen that he would "kill him", before getting knocked out by Chris Leben at UFC 132.

"Wanderlei tells me that he's going to send me to the dentist. And I'm thinking, 'the receptionist generally sets those appointments, but if you know the phone number to my local dentist, I guess you could.' Then I'm thinking, 'Is he threatening me? I'm an American gangster, you are an immigrant from Brazil. Are you sure you want to go down this road with me? That's a threat?

"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.

"It's funny when Wanderlei says he's got to defend Brazil. Wanderlei's not popular in Brazil. Wanderlei, you are from Brazil stupid, you left it. You pay taxes in America. You started a business in America. You send your kids to an American school. You employ Americans. You were made a millionaire by an American company. If you love Brazil so much, why'd you leave it?

"It's because he doesn't and the Brazilian people know that. So this big gimmick that all these guys like Anderson and all these guys that talk Portuguese and pretend they're from there, what they like to do is act like, 'Oh, we're not Americanized, we haven't even learned English, but then they run their businesses in complete English as they're taking your dollar and your mastercard. But on video they act like they haven't taken the time to learn English and it's phoney. Those Brazilians are all phoney and they suck."
    He's an ******* but its funny.

"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Funny how he kept his mouth shut when Wanderlei was sitting next to him in the car that time.

Comment

'Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.'

LMAO ahahahahaha

Comment

Chael, Chael, Chael

MMA's favorite villain. lol

Comment

"There's a man you may have heard of called Randy Couture, and Machida took one of his teeth. And for that I'm going to take three of his.
            LMAO!!!!

Machida would spark Sonnen the fuck out.

Comment

racist much?

Comment

Chael is just a giant Vagina with an even bigger mouth, someone needs to Fawk him up ASAP!

Comment

there was another thread with the entire video interview. chael is hilarious, i can watch vids of his interviews all day....

Comment

damn... surely before every interview this fool is coming off a testosterone top up.

gattdamn cheat. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X