No announcement yet.

Guest at The Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest at The Party

Just wondering, I have some Arab friends. They are great people. I go to their party, and I love the people, but I find the food disgusting, and I dont want to eat their nasty food.

I am a guest. So they offer me food. If I say "no". They INSIST that I eat and they literally will not take "no" for an answer.

The situation honestly becomes uncomfortable.

If you invite a guest over, do you force him to eat your food or force him to do things? And what do you think of this kind of behaviour?

Dont you think its rude to force things onto guests?

Bump can someone pls comment on my thread!

Comment

Who are they?

Comment

Invite them over, make pork chops and then insist they eat. See how them bitches like it. Thats what I'd do, but I also wouldnt ask opinions about it on a forum Id just man up and tell them to eat a dick for trying to make me do something I didnt want to do

Comment

Jeez some people in here are ignorant. It's called a different culture. That's obviously how their people do things

Comment

You're a guest, they cook this food for all the guests to enjoy.
            If it was me, I would sample the food and find the dish that I was more tolerant of and continue eating that, but I would not turn them down..
            Eating a little bit wont kill ya but on the other hand I would tell you not to eat something you don't want to eat..

Comment

What ever party i go to, i am almost forced to eat thier food. Luckily i dont have any indian or arab close friends because i hate curry and lamb.

Its other peoples culture

Comment

Tell em you're a boxer, and you need to make weight.

Comment

Just eat those fookin fried eyes of sheep and don't complain you puss.

Comment

Listen, its like this.

I sometimes say "hey man, I ate before coming here. Im not hungry. No food please"

This guy forces it onto me. Even if I say "no" 2 or 3 times. Doesnt matter.

And sometimes I dont feel like coming into his house

And he forces that onto me.

As a guest I find this behaviour rude, and as a host its OK to suggest something. But you should never force.

Some people just dont understand how to treat a guest.

Comment

Working...
                    X