No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for? May vs Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you rooting for? May vs Pac

A question for the hispanic users on this board, who are you going to be rooting for when May vs Pac goes down next year and why.

I realize that there woud be a lot of people in the hispanic community that would want Pac to lose because he has gone against some of the best latino boxers in the world and being that May is a self-proclaimed Mexican (whatever that means).

I'm rooting for Pac but I think May has very good chances of beating him. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Rooting for Pac-man but he wont win.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        A question for the hispanic users on this board, who are you going to be rooting for when May vs Pac goes down next year and why.

I realize that there woud be a lot of people in the hispanic community that would want Pac to lose because he has gone against some of the best latino boxers in the world and being that May is a self-proclaimed Mexican (whatever that means).
        Im actually rooting for Pac in this one.......I was rooting for Pac vs Cotto for the simple fact that I wanted him to get to this point....I say he kicks the **** out of Mayweather in less than 9 rounds.........true story!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Rooting for Pac-man but he wont win.
          ^^^^
          this

Comment

floyd all day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pac because hes half hispanic

Comment

Pacquaio all day. Nothing more I would like to see than Mayweather Jr. humbled.

Comment

A man from the future is already telling you. No one on this universe can change the fact that Mayweather will beat Pacquiao's score in the first fight. PAC-May1, mayweather will win...premature ending, they will go to the scorecards... but May-Pac2, pacquiao will knock him out, BRUTALLY and he will prove that he is the best! NObody can change that, the details though is changeable.,.

Comment

Pac-Man. I baptized him, so he is one of us now.

Comment

Working...
                    X