Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day of football and I didn't watch a single game should've put one of those games on Sunday ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      He will be great when he plays for United.
      He won't though. For every day like today, there's another 5 games where he can't be arsed.

I doubt he'd even get in your first team tbh.

Comment

• Mourinho actually played their best attacking players today with Martial, Lukaku, and Rashford as a 3 and Mata behind them. They're a good team when Jose doesn't shit himself. I've not missed Jose.

He wont be able to put Ozil is midfield just like he doesn't really want Mata or Mkhiteryan filling in in midfield without the ball.

Man U will try and buy Oscar or some shit. Watch. A gritty play maker who eventually got a large chunk of his talent coached out of him. In the end his best games were against Arsenal when he would just go around kicking folks.

Comment

• Ozil deserves the flak but at the end of the day, he's a luxury player. So, I don't put too much stock into it.

I wouldn't put it past United to win the PL or CL with Jose after buying Ozil.

Comment

• Ozil used to turn up every game at Real Madrid doe.

Problem is Ozil can't be arsed at Arsenal because he's bigger than the club, in terms of his expectations of success and Arsenals. He's used to winning league titles and challenging for the Champions League, he's nowhere near that at Arsenal. He doesn't know how to celebrate fourth place finishes and Europa League games.

Put him back in a big club and he's easily one of the best playmakers in world football.

Comment

• Funny how Lukaku gets his scoring touch back as soon as Utd play some relegation battlers again

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Ozil used to turn up every game at Real Madrid doe.

Problem is Ozil can't be arsed at Arsenal because he's bigger than the club, in terms of his expectations of success and Arsenals. He's used to winning league titles and challenging for the Champions League, he's nowhere near that at Arsenal. He doesn't know how to celebrate fourth place finishes and Europa League games.

Put him back in a big club and he's easily one of the best playmakers in world football.
                So kind of like Coutinho then?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  So kind of like Coutinho then?
                  No, difference is when we signed Coutinho he was a young player who Inter Milan had given up on, when Arsenal signed Ozil he was one of the best players in the world. Ozil has already experienced winning trophies which is why he's got no hunger and motivation at Arsenal, Coutinho hasn't that's why he's still hungry to perform for a move to a team where he'll win trophies regularly.

Tbf to Ozil he's in a bit of a weird situation, he's one of the few players ever who was sold by Real Madrid despite actually being one of their best players at the time, so it must be hard for him to take to go from a club like that to Arsenal for reasons that had nothing to do with his performances on the pitch.

Comment

• Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace in the Prem before in a goalkeeper than Joe Hart? How's he gone from being one of the best keepers around to being absolutely useless in the space of a few seasons? Was it the Pirlo chip? Or maybe when Keano slaughtered him on ITV? Or the fact that Pep preferred Bravo over him?

He's like the keeper version of Torres. I'd rather Randolph in nets if I was a West Ham fan and I rate Randolph as the worst keeper in Premier League history ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace in the Prem before in a goalkeeper than Joe Hart? How's he gone from being one of the best keepers around to being absolutely useless in the space of a few seasons? Was it the Pirlo chip? Or maybe when Keano slaughtered him on ITV? Or the fact that Pep preferred Bravo over him?

He's like the keeper version of Torres. I'd rather Randolph in nets if I was a West Ham fan and I rate Randolph as the worst keeper in Premier League history ffs.
                      Hilario or Ross Turnbull for me.

Absolutely inexplicable how Chelsea could take the field against Barcelona with a Portuguese sardine fisherman in nets against Barcelona and then a year later with Geordie Sumo Wrestler Ross Turnbull between the sticks in a knock out game in the CL against Inter.

Even when we signed Begovic he turned out to be a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X