Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly My Favorite Papoose Song...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these songs we've posted are better than real rap that comes out in stores right now...

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
      haha, Truth, i love that you make threads and post up in em like 50 times before anyone else does. its like sometimes you make threads just for the sake of you posting in them. its hilarious.
      well i was just remembering all the papoose songs i use to love so much back in the day. and i get enthusiastic so i'm just posting songs I like...

Comment

this is great music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Papoose is the king of rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait all these songs were from the old days of papoose. damn...

Comment

OMG!!!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!

Comment

its too bad he fell off, every rapper thats tried to come up recently is wack in my opinion, but pap was nice. Usually i wouldnt say a rapper without an album fell off but papoose really did fall the **** off. He shoulda put some albums out when people were ****in with him.

Comment

^just enjoy all the great songs hes made in the past....

he was a real artist. he could make a song like brotherly love then take it to the guns......i forgot about all the classic songs he made.

Comment

LOL, i feel like i'm living in 05-06 listening to these...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                      ^just enjoy all the great songs hes made in the past....

he was a real artist. he could make a song like brotherly love then take it to the guns......i forgot about all the classic songs he made.
                      Well i guess thats the only thing i can do, since his new songs are all prone to my recycling bin.

I do listen to some of his older songs from time to time, robbery song has always been one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                      X