Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Nadal on the verge of becoming world no.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federa is lost inside before losing outside.

I think he lost the love of playing tennis

Comment

Does anybody know what comes first the Olympics or the US Open?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Olympics...

Another thing: Roger would have to lose before the semis, and Rafa would have to win Cincinatti for the chinging of the gurad to happen within a week. If Rafa won on arguably the fastest surface in the Masters series, the rest of the tennis world should probably just hang their rackets up. Cuz beating him on hard and fast surfaces was possibly the only formula to beating Rafa.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Olympics is at 08 08 08 hard to miss it

but I dont know when each events going to start

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Olympics...

Another thing: Roger would have to lose before the semis, and Rafa would have to win Cincinatti for the chinging of the gurad to happen within a week. If Rafa won on arguably the fastest surface in the Masters series, the rest of the tennis world should probably just hang their rackets up. Cuz beating him on hard and fast surfaces was possibly the only formula to beating Rafa.
            Thanks. Yeah your right if Rafa wins there, everybody might as well just prepare to compete against him rather than try to win. As for the Olympics I don't know how great the US mens team will be, but since the womens team has Serena and Venus they have a good shot. Plus Im hoping that Serbia has a team so I can see more of Ana.

Comment

....that **** won't last.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                ....that **** won't last.
                hey jack you either post with you SEASICK alt or this one what is it going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  hey jack you either post with you SEASICK alt or this one what is it going to be?
                  Despite what you may think, SEASICK is no alt of mine.
                  Neither is HEPHAESTUS, for that matter.

My alts were: BEHEMOTH, RHETOЯIC, TEKEL, BALACLAVA, BETA, and CICATRICES.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    Despite what you may think, SEASICK is no alt of mine.
                    Neither is HEPHAESTUS, for that matter.

My alts were: BEHEMOTH, RHETOЯIC, TEKEL, BALACLAVA, BETA, and CICATRICES.
                    he got the same style as yours I dont know why.

could be you twin brother

Comment

This was just on BBC news oddly. Yeh Nadal has to win, and Feder just needs to get to semi's I think they said. So it's no certainty.

Kinda felt bad for Federer. Not sure I can see Nadal achieving much more than Federer though, he's young but has only just won his 1st Wimbledon at 22, when Federer did at what 20. They'll be playing it out for some time to come the two of them and one or two others come a year or two aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X