Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Miguel Cotto's comments towards Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows that he lacks class. Why insult a man when he is down?

Comment

cotto is on a insulting marathon at the moment, maybe to get his self esteem and confidence go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
        Look at you getting all emotional and name calling! Boy this *******s are a bunch of morons.

emotional? do you REALLY want me to pull all your posts in the other threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          emotional? do you REALLY want me to pull all your posts in the other threads?
          Now you really really really really getting emotional! Huh bring them post!!!! So scary!!!!

Comment

cotto is trying to show confidence in himself

Comment

Cotto quit and took 2 knees when things weren't going his way. Hatton tried his best and got knocked out. I doubt he would ever quit in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
                Cotto quit and took 2 knees when things weren't going his way. Hatton tried his best and got knocked out. I doubt he would ever quit in a fight.
                There are some stupid dumb asses in this forum. I would like to see you in the ring with Margarito that night (Possible plaster) and see if you don't end up like all ****ed up. Hell I pay you to come here and face one of the young boxer so we can see if you take like you post. You make it seem like Cotto gave up when the man gave all he had until his body said no more after taking plaster shots by Margarito, but you keyboards warriors can't respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                  Now you really really really really getting emotional! Huh bring them post!!!! So scary!!!!
                  I can see your future!

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
                    What does that prove?

Hatton's never had a chance to prove his heart cause every time he gets hit with good punches he gets KOd.

Comment

it's option number 4 for me...cotto will go down before the 7th

Comment

Working...
                      X