No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder - From Mild-Mannered To Motormouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 'Juicing' J doesn't want that work.

So Wilder has to keep dogging him until the public finally shames Joshua into unifying the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
      Just another afro-bum. Big mouth, low IQ, dress like a Christmas tree and no class in victory.

Nothing new in fact. Fortunately these day a lot of new blood is coming from east... More respectful, humble in victory, better human in fact.
      That Afro-bum would break any mans jaw in your family. AJ would smack you if he heard you say that. Another trailer park tough guy, low-iq, no teeth meth head
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-19-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
        He keeps calling out Joshua but does nothing to make the fight. Parker's team are progressing nicely in negotiations, Hearn upped his first offer, then Parker dropped from a demand for 40% to 35%. While Wilder still wants 50/50 and does nothing but talk trash. Wilder is another garbage belt holder, facing garbage opposition, talking garbage.
        Pretty ironic that both teams have had problems negotiating w/ Hearn. That lets me know a lot

Comment

He has to do what he has to do, and that is desperately try to become relevant by becoming a motor mouth, despite beating 0 legitimate opponents.

he's 32 and desperately wants that AJ cashout payday, whether he believes he can win is a totally different matter, im not sure it really matters for him or his team at this stage, if they win its the cherry on top, but the cake is the AJ payday, and we all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
            When is this bum gonna stop ducking parker?
            David Higgins is that you?

Y'all been avoiding The Bronze Bomber since Wilder made Gerald Washington forget where he was at when Parker came to watch the fight!

Wilder wanted to unify when Huggie Fury "hurt his back" during the first negotiations and Parker had nothing lined up!

Remember, unifications over mandatories!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              The man spent years doing nothing, aj knocks out klitchko and all of a sudden he has the desire to fight the best. No longer a "baby heavyweight" as Finkel once called him when asked if they would fight klitchko. Which is ironic seeing as he accused aj of not taking risks
              DON'T worry, i know your worse fears will materialize when you witness a man who's less accomplished beat a man who you consider more accomplished!

You may drink yourself stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                DON'T worry, i know your worse fears will materialize when you witness a man who's less accomplished beat a man who you consider more accomplished!

You may drink yourself stupid!
                I want the fight to happen as much as you do pal. But I disagree with your outcome.

Except the part about drinking myself stupid that's likely to happen either way.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  ...whether he believes he can win is a totally different matter, im not sure it really matters for him or his team at this stage, if they win its the cherry on top...
                  Wow man..I don't recall seeing something so off base from you before. You've been posting for awhile. The man is undefeated, just did what he wanted to do with BS, has KO'd every man he's faced, and you think he doesn't believe he'll win? Say you meant something else please.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    I want the fight to happen as much as you do pal. But I disagree with your outcome.

Except the part about drinking myself stupid that's likely to happen either way.
                    Agree to disagree then, LMAO @ gonna drink myself stupid anyway!

I'm with you on that one, it's a fight that you don't wanna take your eyes off of so you gonna need one of them beer hats!

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                      Just another afro-bum. Big mouth, low IQ, dress like a Christmas tree and no class in victory.

Nothing new in fact. Fortunately these day a lot of new blood is coming from east... More respectful, humble in victory, better human in fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X