Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure The Daily Mail at least would pick up on this if it were true. That being said, the phrase "I said what I like and I like what I said" sounds like the type of platitudinous bull**** that Joshua often comes out with

Comment

That's a public tweet not an instagram DM..... there would be a lot more coverage if he actually did that, I'm calling BS on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Sombody must have hacked his account he CANT be that FUKEN DUMB.The money he makes with his sponser's(like no other boxer)and these little business he startin all just went to s hite.
        Money doesn't buy you intelligence or class though.

At the end of the day, Joshua is just a street thug/drug dealer who made a great career out of boxing. Had a bit of media training to act like some reformed humble character to please the corporate sponsors and Sky. Underneath it all, he is just some guy that isn't intelligent enough to keep a lid on his true self and the mask will slip.

I don't say that as a knock on him. I've come from similar situations and been in trouble. I'm just saying he has been acting for a while and you can't do it forever. I'd prefer him to be what he really is, but he would lose the appeal to the casual market.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

John Terry a footballer over here had civil case thrown out of court, and sporting authority case in which he was fined and banned for allegedly saying: 'Do you think I called you black bastard?'
          Yeah but the white man said it in this case. Let's be brutally honest here, black people can crack jokes about white people all the time or say what they want, just go look at black comedy or something. Well not just in comedy, in many things. Reverse the roles and it's a national outrage and the white person will be lucky to work again, especially in 2017.

That's not to make this a race argument but it's just the absolute truth but some people won't admit it.

I'm all for equality and until the double standards are stopped, it'll never happen. Had Tyson Fury or another white athlete said what Joshua said, but about the "Superior white race" - it would be all over the place by now.

That IG message of AJ's is 100% real.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Yeah but the white man said it in this case. Let's be brutally honest here, black people can crack jokes about white people all the time or say what they want, just go look at black comedy or something. Well not just in comedy, in many things. Reverse the roles and it's a national outrage and the white person will be lucky to work again, especially in 2017.

That's not to make this a race argument but it's just the absolute truth but some people won't admit it.

I'm all for equality and until the double standards are stopped, it'll never happen. Had Tyson Fury or another white athlete said what Joshua said, but about the "Superior white race" - it would be all over the place by now.

That IG message of AJ's is 100% real.
            I don't doubt Fury would have been victim of a full blown witch hunt now real or not. Most journalists are white I am guessing that dynamic has something to do with it.

For me, I can't believe AJ would be that stupid. Unless he has mental health issues. Always seems guarded.

Comment

I don't doubt Fury would have been victim of a full blown witch hunt now real or not. Most journalists are white I am guessing that dynamic has something to do with it.

For me, I can't believe AJ would be that stupid. Unless he has mental health issues. Always seems guarded.
              I can believe it because unintelligent people can never keep their guard up forever.

Joshua isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is he? - His whole "stay humble" and laid back persona is because he doesn't have a lot going on upstairs. If you can't really engage in an intelligent conversation, then it's best to just say very little and act calm, rather than being a rambling idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

You realise that is fake right?

Comment

He's on vacation in Dubai right now. He's probably partying with his entourage all the time. It wouldn't surprise me if he posted that while high/drunk. That's when people are usually the most honest. We've all done and said stupid things while drunk, AJ isn't any different. Actually, he must have it harder considering he has to play his fake golden boy image all the time.

Comment

I've just sent AJ £100 to help with the fight against white oppression. You all need to check your privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      You realise that is fake right?
                      Hows it fake if it was written on his actual twitter account?

Comment

Working...
                      X