Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know someone with a coke problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    there is quite a gap from cocaine to meth.

people can function on cocaine, at least for a while. it has nowhere near the same effect on the body that meth has. the issue is more that you become dependent on it to be productive, but the high is very short and the drug rather expensive.. so its hard to maintain, you just dig a deeper and deeper hole..

that said, the effect on the body is basically the same as alcohol. with meth you fall apart completely. very quickly too.
    Yeah I would say OP just knows a bit of a waster tbh.

I know people some very successful people who use cocaine and do pills n stuff on nights out.

Im not into that myself, but unless you go mental with it you can be a fully functioning member of society. Its basically just a party drug ffs. Pain killers would probably be as bad or worse if you did it as much as op's workmate does coke

Comment

Kalle Sauerland loves the stuff

Comment

Coke isn't like heroine where you physically need it to function everyday. So it's not hard to maintain a normal life using a lot of coke. Heroine you wake up and physically need it. You don't get that kind of addiction with coke, it's mostly mental.

Just really fcking expensive.

For some people it actually helps them, just like adderoll.

Comment

I don't know why successful people do drugs anyway?

I thought it's usually poor ****s or depressed people that do drugs.

Needless to say, he needs to stop if he wants to perform well on job duties and have a good maintenance image of his character.

Not a good look on the company if the people/colleagues/boss starts finding out there's a coke head in the team.

Doesn't your company do regular drug testing on daily/monthly basis? What is it that you do for work OP?

Comment

I know a lot of people who do coke and have done it for years and live a normal life. The ones I know that do crack/meth, those guys are a complete mess.

Comment

Yes.
              Dana White & The Ferttita Bros. , Connor McGregor & Jon Jones.

Comment

I know a lot of people who are heavily into it, but still manage to keep a job and function day to day. They've been at it for years.

One lad i know is more heavily into it than those guys though. He will go days on end on a binge then will take something when he's done to sleep. (Valium is it?)
                Spend a long time in bed, then pretty much is ready to go again. Drinks like a fish too.

He's forever in and out of different jobs. I'm surprised places keep taking him on to be honest.

Comment

I know a lot of folks around here addicted to Cocaine. I don't mind them until they start sniffling, blowing their nose on their sleeves and looking shifty as **** like they're going to stab you for your wallet at any given moment then turn around with glazed eyes and a huge creepy smile like Kalle Sauerland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    A guy I work with recently told me he had a severe cocaine addiction,
                    I had no idea until he told me.

He walks around all the time with a stuffed nose (Colombian flu,) 80% of the time calls in sick on Mondays, sees a consellor once a week and does it everyday. It’s pretty terrifying how somehow manages to maintain a good standard of life, he’s got a good job and is extremely successful

Anyone of you guys know someone like this?
                    El Blanco, but he is not around around. Larry fixed that problem for him.

Comment

A few.

One of my oldest school friends went from smoking so much weed he collapsed both his lungs, which was annoying and made his clothes stink, to doing coke all the time. I cut ties after a while, he got so twitchy and irritating it was impossible to be around him.

My second cousin ****ed his life up good and proper with mostly cocaine, lost his business, got kicked out by his woman and doesn't see his kids anymore, borrowed his moms car and mysteriously got car jacked that day, which everyone's sure is the truth and not that he sold it to pay for drugs. He's currently got AWOL somewhere in Western Australia.

Worst one is a guy we've come to dub "Cracky Craig". He did it a fair bit at weekends for years when we'd go out places. I shared a room with him on a stag do last year and he was going coke constantly, which was wearing on my nerves. Early this year he lost his job at the place where his Dads a manager so it must have gotten bad, then got thrown out by his girl he has 2 kids with. I've not seen much of him this year but a mate of mine who lives round that way told me he'd moved out of the city to an entirely new place, and a video of him sucking a real life dick was doing the rounds on whatsapp groups. He's basically had to go into hiding because of it. I don't know if that's him paying for drugs or being punished for not paying for drugs, and don't want to know, but that's good enough motivation for me not to give coke a go.

Comment

Working...
                      X