Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: Takam is Too Small, Easy Fight For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only remember Povetkin destroyed Takam, but he was on juice probably..

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Yikes what a terrible card, are the fans allowed a refund now that Pulev has canceled and the undercard is one of the worst Hearn has ever put together ?
      Terrible??? Joshua vs Takam, Whyte vs Helenius in a WBC Eliminator & Allen vs Thomas rematch for the Commonwealth title... That seems like a pretty decent card to me. Pulev is no better than Whyte, Helenius or Takam. Pulev,Whyte & Helenius' best wins are over Chisora. There is not much separating the 4 of them. I think it's still a decent event since I'm a HW fan...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I only remember Povetkin destroyed Takam, but he was on juice probably..
        Destroyed him? Did you watch the fight? It was a decent scrap until Povetkin caught him with a big shot in the 10th...

Comment

I think some people are overrating Pulev here. I really don’t believe he is any better than Takam.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Destroyed him? Did you watch the fight? It was a decent scrap until Povetkin caught him with a big shot in the 10th...
            Yes, it was a big KO. That is actually destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              He probably fight but its still a better fight than Wilder vs Stiverne
              Can't keep Wilder's name out of his d*cksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                whytes head is too small, and for the record takam would smash beetlejuice whyte to bits.
                Hey man don't underestimate beet! But seriously i do agree that Takam would out class Whyte. Never understood the Dillian hype he's crude and sloppy, Takam is a much better boxer
                Last edited by Karoriori; 10-23-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I expect AJ to win but it could be harder for him then it should be,,, I mean he's been prepping for a chess match with Pulev and now he's gonna be in with Takam who's gonna be coming for a tear up..let's see how he adjusts.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Yikes what a terrible card, are the fans allowed a refund now that Pulev has canceled and the undercard is one of the worst Hearn has ever put together ?
                    No refunds because it's still going ahead as a mandatory defence as usual. That's what they said.

Let's be honest though, everyone is going to watch Joshua and i'd say about 95% of his fanbase don't know the difference between Pulev or Takam, or even care for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      No refunds because it's still going ahead as a mandatory defence as usual. That's what they said.

Let's be honest though, everyone is going to watch Joshua and i'd say about 95% of his fanbase don't know the difference between Pulev or Takam, or even care for that matter.
                      Good point, they'll still be able to take selfies, hashtag and sing Sweet Caroline whilst sticking their fingers in their mates mouths with cocaine from the bottom of their pockets from the split bag. I do admire the casual British boxing fan, he has the propensity to have a good time regardless of the level of opposition facing each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X