No announcement yet.

Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I hope those 4 b itches fry for killing that kid. You can't tell me he had anything in the world worth killing him over. Let's hope justice is served.

But you have to understand why these white folks around here are mad. You hit them with a double whammy. Not only is it a gang of white thugs killing a young black man, but the name of the town sounds racist as hell too. White Settlement?! What the hell kind of name is that?

I will say this. I sure as hell wouldn't move there if I was black
    There is White County in Georgia. I visited on a Saturday. The only Blacks I saw was a old Black woman and two young blacks girls working in the Wendy's. The old Black woman wasn't happy to see me but the younger ones were. When I just entered it was the old Black lady and one of the younger Black girl. The younger girl went and called the other one to come see me. I guess it was rarity for them???

Comment

Its funny because when I post a news article I leave race out of the title, and it gets deleted, this thread has WHITE settlement in the title, its still up.

I don't even care, MotorCity Cobra is my boy, I support his right to post whatever the hell he wants, its just strange how I get censored.

Instead of deleting my threads why not just delete the posts and punish the members who go exxtreme racial?

If you can let MotorCity Cobra post his thread I should be allowed to post mine. I dont even add race to the title, MC has WHITE settlement in this title, imagine if I put something like that my thread would be gone.

Fair is fair either you let both of us post our news topics or you delete all motorcity cobras topics like you would do mine.

Or else it shows the BIAS of the mods on here if they cannot be fair and rational.
      Last edited by hectari; 09-30-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Its funny because when I post a news article I leave race out of the title, and it gets deleted, this thread has WHITE settlement in the title, its still up.

I don't even care, MotorCity Cobra is my boy, I support his right to post whatever the hell he wants, its just strange how I get censored.

Instead of deleting my threads why not just delete the posts and punish the members who go exxtreme racial?

If you can let MotorCity Cobra post his thread I should be allowed to post mine. I dont even add race to the title, MC has WHITE settlement in this title, imagine if I put something like that my thread would be gone.

Fair is fair either you let both of us post our news topics or you delete all motorcity cobras topics like you would do mine.

Or else it shows the BIAS of the mods on here if they cannot be fair and rational.
        That's the name of the town. Read the whole thing before you comment.

Comment

I dont even add race to the title, MC has WHITE settlement in this title, imagine if I put something like that my thread would be gone.
          White Settlement is literally the name of the town
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-30-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You're the definition of a fuckingg dipshit moron, who is also just a fucking pathethic human being.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              That's the name of the town. Read the whole thing before you comment.
              Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              White Settlement is literally the name of the town
              He knew that, he's just a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                He knew that, he's just a piece of shit.
                Has it been confirmed that he is managing the Shaolin alt?

Comment

Those 3 brothers ruined their lives. I felt bad for their mother. Rip to the black kid.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    This is news why? Because the kids who killed the black kid were white?
                    Funny how you never show up and ask this type of question in threads from posters like Hectari. You are clearly showing what you're about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The responses to your thread are weird lol. It's like they're defending what happened, while not really defending it. Like "don't post this news boy".

If it was 4 black teens who killed a white teen, 100% these same dudes would be on here with a different tune. These are signs of a very manipulative person.
                      amazing isnt it

Comment

Working...
                      X