Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the Dodge Charger (not challenger) a good cars??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] is the Dodge Charger (not challenger) a good cars??

My friend has a '16 Charger on his lot. I believe it's a R/T model and he says it looks beastly. i've always liked the look of challenger over the charger but ever since i saw this all white Charger SRT it has changed me as a man. i wanted one so bad but i think the SRT is too much power for me. plus now there are way too many challengers on the streets and they are just way too common whereas the Charger is not as popular. i also like that its a sedan (4 doors) an not a coupe.

tagging all of the car pepole: Sweet Pea 50 1bad65
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 08-31-2017, 06:14 PM.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    My friend has a '16 Charger on his lot. I believe it's a R/T model and he says it looks beastly. i've always liked the look of challenger over the charger but ever since i saw this all white Charger SRT it has changed me as a man. i wanted one so bad but i think the SRT is too much power for me. plus now there are way too many challengers on the streets and they are just way too common whereas the Charger is not as popular. i also like that its a sedan (4 doors) an not a coupe.

Don’t know your $$$$ situation but I’ve bought 4 cars, reliability and resale value are 2 of the most important things (to me at least) so I generally only buy Japanese. I’ve had a Nissan,Acura,Honda & now a Lexus. Generally North American cars are unreliable and have awful resale value.
    Beautiful car though. Do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      Don’t know your $$$$ situation but I’ve bought 4 cars, reliability and resale value are 2 of the most important things (to me at least) so I generally only buy Japanese. I’ve had a Nissan,Acura,Honda & now a Lexus. Generally North American cars are unreliable and have awful resale value.
      Beautiful car though. Do your research.
      ive owned japanese car all my life and they are so boring. i am tired of driving honda and toyota and acura. i want american muscle

Comment

Its not too powerful if you keep your foot off the gas. If you can't, then your license is going down the drain. I had a 900 Kawasaki a lifetime ago. At that time it was considered a powerful bike. I had to sell it because of the traffic violations. But if you can show some restraint you'll probably love it.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 08-31-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Its not too powerful if you keep your foot off the gas. If you can't, then your license is going down the drain. I had a 900 Kawasaki a lifetime ago. At that time it was considered a powerful bike. I had to sell it because of the traffic violations. But if you can show some restraint you'll probably love it.
          of course i will show restraint, im not some idiotic street racing fragile ego having nerd. i just want a nice car, not one to street race in.

Comment

Its a good CAR (not cars). Car is singular.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              of course i will show restraint, im not some idiotic street racing fragile ego having nerd. i just want a nice car, not one to street race in.
              Then go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                Its a good CAR (not cars). Car is singular.
                *inserts my cock into your mouth.*

did i phrase that one correctly?

Comment

The '15+ Chargers, I like a lot.

The SRT cars are great bang for the buck.

You aren't going to get the refinement of the Germaans or the reliability of the Japanese, but it's a big comfortable sedan with a honking V8.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    The '15+ Chargers, I like a lot.

The SRT cars are great bang for the buck.

You aren't going to get the refinement of the Germaans or the reliability of the Japanese, but it's a big comfortable sedan with a honking V8.
                    is it a respectable car in the muscle category?

or is it a "hood" car for ghetto people? i've seen a lot of bad charger drivers out there, hopefully they don'th ave as bad as a rep as mustang drivers do.

Comment

Working...
                    X