Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some boxing "fans" so ecstatic over Pac, Wlad, Kov, Loma, GGG losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of a silly question and no need to over analyze the way some people have. It's simply based on race. In the case of black fans, it's a bit deeper because they're Mayweather/Haymon supporters who I call the Haymonites. They have a weird fraternal obsession with supporting anything Al Haymon. Plain and simple, anyone considered an adversary to Mayweather or Haymon, usually white HBO fighters, is disliked by the Haymonite group. But even if a fighter is not with Haymon, they're usually still ok as long as they're black, such as Ward and Crawford. The new group which came on to the scene was Hispanics, that started with the Canelo GGG thing. They mostly just hate on GGG though and not the others. As far as other groups, I haven't seen any other groups hating on Loma, GGG, Kov, Pac together accept blacks

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Its a fight. You do what you can do. Theres an art in that brawling. El Chino was beautiful with that. Sneaky mofo. Any real champion has to be able to adapt to everything. This is why guys like Floyd and Ward are masters. They can dish it out and take it. In Floyd's earlier career Floyd was a dog in there. With Ortiz, Floyd was giving him a clinic so Ortiiz resulted into Ortiz taking it to the streets and Floyd finished it there. Everyone was cheering Ortiz when he was illegally busting Floyd, but when Floyd got even the haters started crying. This is how it is. You have such bias fans that as long as their guy is winning(no matter how) their cool with it. Its such weak sauce dude.
      One if my favorite fighters of all time is Duran. Duran could be dirty no question. However I'm not a fan of fighters that use headbutts. It a dirty, underhanded tactic that has no place in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
        Kind of a silly question and no need to over analyze the way some people have. It's simply based on race. In the case of black fans, it's a bit deeper because they're Mayweather/Haymon supporters who I call the Haymonites. They have a weird fraternal obsession with supporting anything Al Haymon. Plain and simple, anyone considered an adversary to Mayweather or Haymon, usually white HBO fighters, is disliked by the Haymonite group. But even if a fighter is not with Haymon, they're usually still ok as long as they're black, such as Ward and Crawford. The new group which came on to the scene was Hispanics, that started with the Canelo GGG thing. They mostly just hate on GGG though and not the others. As far as other groups, I haven't seen any other groups hating on Loma, GGG, Kov, Pac together accept blacks
        How do you know it's "blacks" when reading the posts?

Comment

blacks have become the oppressors??? anyway i think u all need to get some pssy, this whole boxing/race thing is totally consuming you guys lives... u guys come on here posting being fake as hell as if nobody sees through your intentions... its tacky but i understand that race will always be an issue considering the past 700+ Years.... either way im just here for boxing

Comment

I like turtles.

Comment

The hate for a boxing technician like Loma is unexplainable.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Because their idiot fans praised them as unbeatable fighters who will kill all the black fighters..So we are laughing at their dumbass's
                Larry that's ridiculous. I'm a fan of G
                but I like fighters based in their skills and character. That includes all
                races.

Comment

****. I dont care what fuking color someone's skin is. I only care what passport they hold. As an American, I root for Americans. I dont care if they have blue skin, for crying out loud. Much to do about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X