No announcement yet.

Was this a justifiable shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a justifiable shooting?

A 6 year old child was in the car when his father led the police on a high speed chase. The father had drugs and alcohol in his system. The father claimed the reason he didn't stop for the cops was because he was trying to catch up to his girlfriend and give her the 6 year old in case the cops arrested him.

In this video you see the father use his car as a weapon and back up towards the cops as they get out of their car when they had him pinned in.

The officer on the right has been found guilty and sentenced to 40 years. The officer on the right is on trial. The child in the middle is the 6 year old that was killed when they fired into the car.

A reserve officer got 4 years for shooting an unarmed man while he was pinned down by the police. The suspect led police on a foot chase and they caught him. The reserve officer came up and shot him in the back.

All bets are off when you run from the police...

Comment

Lomadeaux

DoubleLeftH00k

siablo14

Sugar Adam Ali

Xoo

Elroy The Great

1bad65

Boxfan83

GGG Gloveking

DeadLikeMe

Hype Job

krazyn8tive

Comment

Yeah. I remember this one. I even remember the the heart-crushing cry of the child.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A 6 year old child was in the car when his father led the police on a high speed chase. The father had drugs and alcohol in his system. The father claimed the reason he didn't stop for the cops was because he was trying to catch up to his girlfriend and give her the 6 year old in case the cops arrested him.

In this video you see the father use his car as a weapon and back up towards the cops as they get out of their car when they had him pinned in.

The officer on the right has been found guilty and sentenced to 40 years. The officer on the right is on trial. The child in the middle is the 6 year old that was killed when they fired into the car.

A reserve officer got 4 years for shooting an unarmed man while he was pinned down by the police. The suspect led police on a foot chase and they caught him. The reserve officer came up and shot him in the back.

Was that ass surgically attached? DAYUM. Haha.

Comment

ill acknowledge this when the TS acknowledges B on B crime.

besides, i ALREADY COMMENTED ON THE 1ST COP (murderer, possible rapist) in my crime thread ! TS must think im like him.....only capable of seeing one type of crime. SMDH !

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

besides, i ALREADY COMMENTED ON THE 1ST COP (murderer, possible rapist) in my crime thread ! TS must think im like him.....only capable of seeing one type of crime. SMDH !
              Everyday violence (dog bites man). State sanctioned murder (man bites dog).

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Everyday violence (dog bites man). State sanctioned murder (man bites dog).
                and you can only address one of them !

carry on

Comment

Remember majority of those Black on Black murders are done by criminal gangs. The only way I know criminals get punished is by the system. The system is failing that's why those criminals keep killing each other in revenge killings.

So Semi, let me know what you want me(a civilian) to do.

Comment

and you can only address one of them !

carry on
                    I figured that post would go over your head.

Comment

Working...
                    X