Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you hate Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AK brings it on fight night...win or lose he's gonna give the fans their money worth...all balls!!...unlike a certain MW who is scared to fight the p4p top dog...AK been literally begging Floyd and Pac for a dance while a certain k2 MW wanted nothing to do with HIS VERSION of Floyd and Pac

The wrong fighters get hated on around HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      AK brings it on fight night...win or lose he's gonna give the fans their money worth...all balls!!...unlike a certain MW who is scared to fight the p4p top dog...AK been literally begging Floyd and Pac for a dance while a certain k2 MW wanted nothing to do with HIS VERSION of Floyd and Pac

The wrong fighters get hated on around HERE
      Money's worth?

Dude has played himself for 5 years or so.

How long has he been in the WW division? Still has no belt, still has not fought a legit 147lb fighter and he should get credit because he flaps his gums more than the other WWs?

Thurman has called out Floyd
      Porter has called out Floyd
      Brook has called out Floyd

Hell, Charlo and Lara called out Floyd.

Calling out Floyd doesn't get you brownie points anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
        I'll never understand why Khan is viewed as elite. His hand speed is great with nice combos. He has Hollywood looks. That's it right?

His chin is weak. It's made of glass. You need an iron chin to be an elite fighter.
        Hollywood looks?

Khan is someone who never seems to recognize defeat. Every time he loses "it was his mistake", which meant he blamed his trainer so would switch. Denial, delusions of grandeur. Just seems like a ****. I will say he has shown skill and heart, even in grave circumstances when his chin has failed him but generally he has done nothing lately to be considered elite, and the but "dat handspeed doe" talking point is so overused.

Comment

His delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            9/11 ............
            The 9th of November ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              Hollywood looks?

Khan is someone who never seems to recognize defeat. Every time he loses "it was his mistake", which meant he blamed his trainer so would switch. Denial, delusions of grandeur. Just seems like a ****. I will say he has shown skill and heart, even in grave circumstances when his chin has failed him but generally he has done nothing lately to be considered elite, and the but "dat handspeed doe" talking point is so overused.
              That's a great post ^^^

Comment

Hi Shannon Briggs...https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CaneloKhan&src=hash Khan has some natural aging clinic in Florida to thank for his natty muscle gains....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  does he? i remember a lot of holding and getting guys in headlocks and stuff like that so that they couln't throw punches back at him. especially in the collazo and algeiri fights. i wouldn't call that coming to fight thats for sure. kovalev is a guy who comes to fight. you won't see him doing that sh-it
                  That's a part of boxing, everyone has done that and everyone will do that. Put Kovalev in with someone who can take his punches and has the skill to outbox him, and he'll be looking to rough it up a bit too.

Holding at times doesn't take away from fighting.

Comment

I don't hate him, I just don't like how arrogant he is. If he could fight as well as he boasts then he would already be a great in the sport, unfortunately he is nowhere near as talented as he thinks he is. I'm still routing for him in the Canelo fight though.

Comment

Khan is a quality boxer, but no fighter not even mayweather can avoid getting tagged from time to time.

Willie Limmond had Khan on Jelly legs and down early on. Willie is not a big puncher.

So all the skill and ability he has will not stop him from being massively koed from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X